Worst high youve ever had in your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 26, 2014.

1. smoked like 5 bowls with my friend and everything was good an im usually a social person an never act like this but, we were walking down the street and ran into one of our friends and her friends were there and one of them was the girl I liked, and right when I saw her I started to get really paranoid about everything I did an I was shaking and staring into space and they called me a crackhead and then I got super paranoid and felt like my head was going to explode and I thought I was gonna have an anxiety attack or something and my friend made an excuse to leave cuz he could tell why I was tripping out an when we got back to my house an we smoked allot more and I just went to sleep without even saying anything. I was depressed for the next couple days. Definatly one of my worst times ive ever had

2. One time I hit a couple bowls of some kind bud by myself after i hadn't smoked in almost a week.  It was very late and i was sitting in my car in my carport (where i normally go to chill and smoke.)  So about ten minutes after I smoked i was sitting there and all of a sudden i started thinking there were demons coming up my driveway.  Then it seemed like all the lights in my neighborhood were dimming and going out.  so i dart back inside and start really freaking out.  i turned the tv on and tried to chill out but it was just an awful experience.  

I told my friend who doesn't smoke and sometimes i'll go to his garage and smoke while he drinks.  He has a white truck and the walls in the garage are white, and he has a side by side that has a string of lights going across the roof.  they can be remote controlled to turn any color and go any speed (strobe light with many different colors).  so i get baked and he turns it to red.  i almost cried.  

3. #63 Cereal Killer, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Worst weed high? I don't know, I suppose having to deal with cops. I've never had a bad high on weed alone. I puked one time from being really, really baked when I was younger, but it was still a fucking awesome high :smoking:

Worst high ever involved a certain variety of unmentionables and some liquor. Ended with vomiting, falling asleep on the kitchen floor, and several tonic-clonic seizures, none of which I remember. Fun stuff. I'm really glad I had the chance to get away from that shit before it completely consumed me.

OP, however much weed dude smoked, I'm sure it paled in comparison to the 24 beers his gut couldn't hack :p He most likely pounded all those beers, so his blood alcohol level was likely still rising even after he drank them. And once it got high enough, his brain told his stomach, "enough of this bullshit!" :laughing:

4. Wen I smoked synthetic weed. Worst high in my life. Never again.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I smoked a bowl laced with plastic :/ I could not see straight, walk straight, and I was tripping out.I was not even thinking correctly 

6. I cheesed off this cat and got dumb zoot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. So I usually smoke by myself just a side note for this story

I'm not sure if this was the greatest high or the worst but I'll let gc decide. First post long time lurker, ill get to the story now.

I had just got a new bong, 70 $ for a decent foot stem and a nice bowl. I was waiting for the weekend to smoke but I couldn't resist as I had nothing to do Wednesday. So I take the bong out and load the bowl with I wanna say .8 maybe a G of some very good stuff off of the "linen road" (rip) and I light that shit up. Now this was my first time smoking out of a bong, I filled that sucking for 30 seconds and I thought I heard my dad start to walk down the stairs. I'm allowed to smoke, I just don't like them knowing. So I'm under the stairs in a place that was from Harry potter where he stayed under the stairs, but cement and in the basement. The hit I took was huge, I was coughing for a couple minutes and I was trying to muffle it which made it worse. There was still lots of smoke in the chamber? Stem? I'm not sure but I was covering it with my hand because I didn't want to waste it. I was high at this point trying not to cough. After I blew out that hit I went back for another. I thought someone was outside so I wanted to get rid of the smoke fast, no-one was outside btw. As soon as I finished I went on my computer, the high I had was very different and I could tell it was bad, I didn't feel good I felt like I was going to pass out and die. In my inebriated state I decided it was a good idea to drive to the store and get snacks LOL. So I tell my dad I'm going to the store. I made it to the store Idk how, I kept coming back to reality on the drive there every minute or so for 10 seconds thinking "how the fuck have I not crashed" or "I'm fucking baked". I got to the store and got my snacks got to the register and started sweating and shaking. I really wonder what the cashier thought about me. So after the store I went to the gas station to get gas, I could put my card in and it took me a couple Minutes of putting it in the wrong way and missing I got it in filled it up and drove off with my drink on the machine I think? Well the whole time I felt like shit and wanted to die. I got home and passed out on the couch. It was very Weird and adventurous high, a learning experience. It was a story I guess. I felt great when I woke up on the upside.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Never had a bad weed high just other drugs that couldn't handle and had super bad trips.

Sent from Uranus

9. Going home from cali. Bro gave me a brownie to calm things down.

First two hours of flight was a nightmare I was a prisoner in my own body make uncontrollable sounds and shaking got so many looks.

Turns out it was a gram hash brownie and I was basically a noob. He had been smoking for six years and after hearing about my trip he tried one. Could only do half... That Fucker.

Oh and not really the worst but since it came to my mind, I'm posting it.

Was at the bar with some people. Talking to my best friend and his gf for the most part.

I blacked out but guess I called her a cunt twice and she hit me in the nuts.

Went back to his place to roll a blunt and walk home. She came in, anti weed, came over to my chair I guess and flipped me and in the process ripped the blunt wrap.

Oh and same situation on new years sides for the drama. Had smoked a j in a car and decided to take my five remaining beers of the six I bought down the street to his apartment to let his dogs out.

Well the leashes weren't there but since it was two am I was like Fuck it and let them out front.

The male sees the neighbors dog walking(hate each other) and they fought. I tried to yank my friends dog out of the fight but fell down since it was icy.

My face was inches away from two pits fighting all out.

Fuck I need to smoke again. Just thinking about that shit shakes me up.

But for those who cares, my friends dog kicked it's ass like usual. And only bled since the scumbag owner instead of pulling their dog decided to repeatedly punch my friends.

Sorry for going off topic Haha but those stories popped up so figured I post a triple feature. Sorry for the novel of a post. Hope atleast one of the stories was worth the eye sore.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The worst high I ever had was the first time I hit a bong after like 5 months. I usually smoke from joints, blunts or bowls, but most people don't have bongs or don't bring them out, because you get caught with that and it's not good for you. But anyways, my friend bought just a dub 15, not a lot and we all got together to smoke, in the freezing cold, and we used snow as a ice catcher. Anyways, I feel like the snow just made it impossible to actually inhale, by the time the smoke came to me, I could barely hold it in. So, after about 3 bowl packs, we smoked another one topped with a shit ton of kief, and by this time I was so fucked up. So we finished up that bowl and we still had like 2 more to go, so I told them I was good and just tried to relax. But I was so god damn cold, I begin to panic. I thought my nose was frozen and that I was gonna die of hypothermia or frostbite so we left and I started panicking even more. After getting to a main road, I was so convinced I was gonna die I started praying to God to save me, and I never pray. My friends tried to calm me down, but I was in such a panic I was just losing my mind. So I called my mom and she picked me up, and I fucking thought being home would help. So I ate some food, but I heard some noises from my neighbor, and I fucking panicked again. I knew it was a bad high, so I tried to calm myself down, and eventually after an hour, I was calm enough and I wasn't paranoid and panicking. Absolutely the worst high I ever had, made me scared to smoke, so I didn't smoke for 3 months after.

11. smoke then drink, you dont get the spins

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm glad he's fine bro

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Thanks man. It was scary but everything's cool now and it was a wake up call at worst

how do I change my signature

14. nah, it was because of the alcohol. i guarantee he is one of those alcheys that only smokes after getting shit faced. hence why he pukes every time he smokes....

15. never had one and never had my high blown thank god! but im usually around some chilled people when im high though so what can i say man? :bongin:

16. hate to be a jynx but its coming everyone has them.

17. i hope not haha well ok but i bet when i light up in a hour or so something is prob gonna happen

18. did something bad happen yet?

19. So here's a long and embarrassing story. It was one of the first times I smoked weed.

I was going to a gig on my own, so I decided to drink a fuck load of cider before I went. I was smashed before the gig even began. 
    I saw an acquaintance of mine and his friend outside, and we decided to smoke up by a river near the venue. I can't remember what I smoked or how much. 

As we're walking back, I'm slightly behind them and I start tripping the fuck out. So as they're talking to each other, I slip off down some road... and here's when shit really hits the fan. 

I'm walking around this weird place, thinking that everyone is looking at me and shit. I can barely walk, and I've never felt so damn cold in my entire life. 

I can't walk any longer, so I sit next to this homeless Russian guy on the street. I kept drifting off, and he's trying to keep my awake because there's police about. What feels like hours pass, I thank the guy and go about my adventure. 

At this point, I'm so freaking paranoid. I keep thinking I'm going to get stabbed or beaten up. I arrive outside this pub, and I plead to the patrons outside to call an ambulance. "I'm fucking dying man!". They're giving me the most pitiful looks and I felt so fucking ashamed. I walk off again.

Somehow, I make it to the train station and try busting down the barriers because I thought I'd lost all my cash. The workers are getting real pissed and make me leave. 

I realized I had my phone, called an ambulance and went to the hospital. 

I wake up around 2 hours later in the waiting room, slumped in a chair. And the weirdest fucking part: I'm absolutely sober by now. 

I manage to make my way back home in the early hours. 

The moral of the story: homeless people are fucking awesome. I was all alone that night, and I don't know what would have happened to me if that guy hadn't been looking out for me. 

I was a bit of an ass back then, but I'm kind of glad I went through that experience. I've never misused the herb again. 

• Like Like x 1
  20. nope just sat back at doritos and watched south park :smoking:  sorry forgot to come back and tell what happened.

• Like Like x 1