Worst high youve ever had in your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Probably this one time I smoked with this old wise black man and you could tell it was some strong shit. I left there chink eyed was riding in a back seat of a friends car and he had to drive all fast and reckless and the turns made me all dizzy I had to lay down and when he was at a red light I opened the door and threw up

Ah, props bro! Reminds me of when I was a kid working on the carney, got way too drunk and had to get up and work anyway the next day. Riding back from breakfast with a bunch of carneys in the back of a pickup, in slow local traffic, and I'm leaned over the side puking up my Perkin's pancakes. Mom and Dad and the kids on their way to church, right next to us taking it all in...

3. My dumbass friend gave me a one hitter of K2 and I didnt know it. Smoked it, smelled it and knew right away. still held it in for a second or two. I then got real pale within 10 seconds. My knees got weak and i could barley walk, i stumbled to my bed and then projectile vomited. People get the drunk spins, but this was overkill, my eyes were jetting back and fourth with no control like a seizure. Felt like i was in a snow globe with nails and shit being shaken.

4. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19411304" timestamp="1390770065"]You should of known better then to offer weed to someone whos drunk that much but I suppose you were having a good time and didnt think about that... [/quote] well yeah, but shes like 18 so she made her own choice lol28:06:42:12

5. Well I for one always smoke when I drink. I feel I use less of both, thus creating another opportunity for another night! Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've always thought it was only pussys who puked from being too high. This summer I saw my friend actually do it. I've been so high 4 diffrent times in my life to where I feel trapped, then black out into a mini stroke or ceaser and then pukeSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

7. Mid-90's in Phoenix, AZ smoking some brownish black brick weed with white flecks of mold in it. After I removed the dead moth from the middle, I proceeded to pack a bowl. My friends dared me to smoke it...and smoke it I did. I got the worst headache, vomited more than I thought I had in my stomach, and had nightmares about that shit for quite a while.

8. Booze were imvolved spent the night out drinking with my mate then we came home and rolled some fat ones smoked up shit you not was in bed for about 3 seconds and BOOM! Threw up everywhere for about 4 hoursSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. [quote name="ThaCrakken" post="19443011" timestamp="1391201565"]Well I for one always smoke when I drink. I feel I use less of both, thus creating another opportunity for another night! Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Wise manSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. When I took 5 dabs after getting back into them and I threw up because I ate so much and it felt like I had a hole on my throat like a hardcore tabaco user. I was also having terrible thoughts

11. So I was a sophomore in high school at the time and this girl that i was really good friends with wanted to hook me up with her friend who she insisted was very pretty.  Anyways i said alright and brought my guy friend along too (whos garage we were smoking in).  First of all she was fat and extremely ugly.  We just smoked with her anyways because she gave off the impression that she had smoked a lot.  

After 2 rips she started saying that she felt weird and that something wasn't right, but we assured her that she was ok and she decided to rip it again.  After that she tapped out and my friend and i were the only ones to keep smoking.  So I'm chillen on the couch and my friend (the girl) nudges me.  I thought she was trying to get me to hook up with her but i look over and she's sitting there rocking back and forth just staring forward.

This is where it started to get bad.  She starts screaming "i need to go to the hospital! This shit was laced i need to go to the hospital!!!"  (It was definitely not laced).  We tried to calm her down but she just started screaming louder that she was gonna die and wouldnt listen.  She then goes to stand over the garbage and me and my friend (both stoned as fuck) go shit in his car to wait it out because she started vomiting all over the place.  Splattered all over the wall and it was disgusting.  Not to mention she puked for like 30 minutes straight.  I was shocked by how much she had in her stomach.  By the time we walked back in there she was passed out on the couch with her mouth open.

My friend's mom was supposed to come home in 30 minutes so we had to get her out of the house.  We woke her up and she started repeating "im getting better, im sobering up" so we got her to walk out and go into the car and as soon as we were outside she just dropped on the floor and passed out again.  It looked like she was dead (thank god neighbors didnt see).  We eventually got her in the car and dropped her off.  Her dad is a cop so she got in a ton of trouble but it didnt come back to use.

Last time I smoked with a freshmen.  Awful experience :confused_2:

12. Had firecrackers one weekend..
    Never again..

13. #53 isaiahayton, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    I was doing my paper route with a friend who'd rolled this fat blunt to smoke once we had finished. We finished and started to light it up and both took a decent amount of drags. It then started to rain and I swear I could almost feel the cold ripping straight through me, everything I touched seemed to make my hands hurt and feel sensitive, so I started to walk back home. My friend must of had a worse reaction than me because I could hear her screaming my name down the street and it was so blood curdling that it sounded like it was straight out of a horror film. Got in and got into bed where I made myself panic even more, which ultimately resulted in my mum finding out that I smoke. Worst night ever. -------------------------------------------🌸 I feel your racing heart.My liquid, silver arms extended.These waves aren't far apart.Black gold in clawfoot tarps, unchanging 🌸

14. So news. Apparently it was not because of the alcohol. He said he's been throwing up like that ever since he started smoking. Weird...

15. [quote name="houseboy" post="19449257" timestamp="1391297075"]Mid-90's in Phoenix, AZ smoking some brownish black brick weed with white flecks of mold in it. After I removed the dead moth from the middle, I proceeded to pack a bowl. My friends dared me to smoke it...and smoke it I did. I got the worst headache, vomited more than I thought I had in my stomach, and had nightmares about that shit for quite a while.[/quote]That reminds me of when I had brick and it had a piece of someone's skin in it.

16. That probably enhanced the flavor, brick weed tastes like shit. I'm so glad I don't have to smoke that crap anymore

17. Lol he was "literally ginger"?

18. [quote name="DJSandaS" post="19456569" timestamp="1391405721"]Lol he was "literally ginger"?[/quote]

Attached Files:

19. uhm. You smoked someone out that had consumed 24 beer. What the hell did you think was going to happen?

20. i smoked too much too quickly while i was out... collapsed head first onto a bathroom floor so my face was bleeding, my ears kept making a ringing noise, i went to buy some food and dropped my change all over the floor.... yeah that was shit