Worst High Ive Ever Had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WakkyTabbaky, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hey GC, So ive been at out of town for about 4 days and havent smoked in four days, This was yesterday. So i come home call up my dealer for 5g's, you know. And im chillen in my car waiting for him in my driveway and he comes, gets in and i see he has a nice ass glass bong with him. He is like "look what I have, I brought it cuz i knew youd like it" It was a Phire bong about 2 feet and it was like a beaker or something idk and it had a fat ass bowl pack slider, it was glass on glass and it had ice notches. it was beatiful. Im like "holy shit im packing this thing" so i did, packed a fatass bong pack. but seriously, imnot exagerating it was huge. could easily fit 1.5gs. I told him im glad i could get some buds cause I hadent smoked in days, hes like "your gonna get ripped" and yada yada and he had some bomb canadian dro. so he leaves, im completely stoned. I go inside go to my room listen to some tunes but then i started feeling really dizzy and nauscious, so i tohught hmm itell go away, im just really high. but it kept getting worse. Then like 20 minutes later i felt so nauscious. i layed in my bed for about 10 minutes and decided to go downstairs to get a drink of water. And my dad sees me and hes like"Mike you alright? Your as white as a ghost". And im like yeah im alright. Oh yeah it was saturday and it was about 8:00 and i wanted to stay up until about 2:00 playing video games and shit. so i went upstairs and everything went black like i went blind for about 30 seconds and had to sit down. So i plopped on my bed and tryed relaxing but i was breathing really heavily. and then i eventually passed out (sleeping, not the bad way). This has never happend that bad before. Sorry it was a long read, i am so fucked up on OxyMorphones.

2. LoL thats crazy as hell, I smoked a nice sized blunt the night before, as the high starts to level out my eyes start seeing red dots and i see black for a while. Im like aye fools u wanna go chill in my room, we all agree, i get up to my room n im breathing heavy, my homies were talking but i really didn't pay attention. then i went to sleep like 1 minute laters

3. last year, I was a freshman at the dorms... I used to smoke idk, 10 or more times a day? A hell of a lot... Freshman year, in the dorms... You know how that goes..

Anyways, one day I only smoked ONE blunt, a lot less than usual and it was pretty late,, about midnight or so... So we got done blazing and I'm sitting on the bench smoking a cig, about to go inside and do some homework or something.. But as I'm smoking my cig I get this horrible "passing out" feeling... My vision started to get black spots in it and my breathing drastically increased.. I was panting like a fucking dog sitting there, feeling like I'm about to drop dead right then and there... I was kinda freaked out thinking what the fuck is going on... So I decide to ATTEMPT to walk inside and lay down, because I couldn't just pass out, outside like that...

In my dorms, you have to hand your ID to the desky to get in the building, (the desky is an RA)
    so i hand him my ID and he hands it back to me... but my vision still has black dots all over it and it's getting increasingly harder to stand.. I'm swaying back and forth.. I reach my hand out to get my card but my hand eye cordination was somehow completely lost... I seriously tried to grab the card at LEAST 5 times before I actually grabbed it... The guy was just looking at me like I was extremely fucked up... I somehow managed to walk up the stairs without falling down but it was fucking hard as hell... I finally got up to my room and immediately sat down in my chair and passed out within the next 30 seconds.... (this whole ordeal lasted about 4 minutes)

This has never happened to me ever before.. Was one of the strangest experiences of my life... I still have no idea what caused this...

4. thats crazy man i've never heard about that happening.. but then again i just started like 3 months ago

5. My worst high was on 4-20
    It was pretty great for a while, at my friends house with another friend and the whole family were stoners so everybody's smoking, but i started throwing up and i was good for a while then i started throwing up again
    I have never been so fucking high in my life, nor do i ever want to be that fucked up again.
    I had no idea what was going on
    I had to sleep it off a little before they allowed me to go home
    They made fun of me for MONTHS

6. It's all good man.... I've actually thrown up from smoking weed... Like if you smoke a lot, without something to drink and you take too big of a hit and start coughing your balls off... I can definitely cough too much and kinda like... idk, what feels like choking on my tonsoles or something.. But if I cough waaay too hard, I sometimes end up puking.... But I havn't puked from smoking in a very long time ...

Just keep a drink next to you and try to control how much you cough and you should be good.

7. Alright.. This wasnt me but it was a friend..

We were going to the local ski resort for a day of snowboarding (well a night) and just hit about a gram of some dro out of this home made propel steam roller... He's a skinny kid so his tolerance is like zero... Well he's driving back from the little sub division we were blazin' in and starts to freak out.. He can't see how far away the exit is and we have to basically drive in for him... He realizes he is freakin' out and calms himself.

~15 minutes ~

We are putting on boots and shit in the car and as he leans down to tie his boots he suddenly REALLY starts to freak out.. His heart is pounding really fast and he's breathing like crazy... He kept saying he knows he's freaking out but he can't seem to control it. After around a minute or so he grabs my cell phone and starts dialing 911 because he thought he was having a heart attack; we end up having to wrestle the phone away from him..
    ~30 seconds pass~
    Were still putting our shit on and I look at him all of the sudden and he's in a kneeling position praying or something and saying "Mary.. Mary..."

I'm not sure why. Maybe marijuana but I think he was praying to the virgin Mary... It was a very wierd experience and we thought it was over then...

~20 minutes pass~

We go inside and hit the slopes. He decides to stay inside and rest for a little bit.
    ~60 minutes pass~

We come back inside and he's sleeping..

I guess when we left he started walking around and fell over or something.. The Ski patrol came up and thought he was really hurt so they took him to the "hosipital" for dehydration.. He passed out there for 30 minutes and then was all rested up after..

That is by far the highest I have ever seen anyone... and I hope I don't trip like that

Sorry for the long post guys :)

8. Its called "Pulling a whitey" It happens the same every time when someone whiteys out. They get real white, start breathing hard, puke then lay there for awhile and then everything is alright. I know they say smoking buds isnt that bad for you but if its making our bodies go throught that then wtf?? Ive whiteyed bad off of 1 bowl before I dont get it.

9. Haha, I've whited out before, but it was only because I had drunk before. It was my birthday, I believe, and had a small house party, like 10 people in total. So we drunk plenty, lots of rum, some tequila and plenty of pisco.
    In the end all my friends were gone and it was just me, my girfriend and a real good friend who happened to have a lot of weed with him. So he rolled up two FAT ones with some sticky weed. I have never been SO HIGH. We were analyzing a painting by Miro (if you've seen them high you know what I'm saying) and we were seeing all sorts of faces, patterns and pictures in these seemingly random paintings all the time laughing our asses off and suddenly my girlfriend says "SHIT! I just imagined we were in a doll house and everything was so big" and I started seeing it too! Our sofa was tiny compared compared to the huge chairs next to it and the really high ceiling!! I start laughing like mad for like 30 seconds and I start feeling sick. I had to bolt to the bathroom and puked my stomach out.
    I come back to where they are and they start cracking up because I was so white. I'm kinda pale so imagine me there standing with my face as white as a ghost and tiny red eyes. My face felt really cold and I shivered a couple of times.
    Never again did I smoke after drinking. Haha okay maybe a couple of times but I made sure I neither drank or smoked too much. One time I smoked WAY too much after 2 beers my face strarted feeling cold so I promptly decided it was time to head to bed and all was good. I'm not sure if I would have puked but decided not to risk it.

10. this pretty much happend to me on friday night, individually i probably smoked about an 1/8 in 3 hours, it was me and bunch of friends and we were all smoking and i just started feeling nauscious and out of touch with reality and so i moved my chairback and leaned my head against the wall. We were in my friends room and he was bumpin some music that just mad me feel worse, not bad music, just nonchill music. After a half hour of just sitting there, i was covered in sweat and yet i felt cold, my friend drove me to his house and i crashed in his geust room and still felt similiar when i woke up 7 hours later
    but after some donuts and juice and an hour just chillin i felt fine. Never felt like that in my life, wasnt enjoyable at all.

11. Shit man
    that has definitely happened to me

I was at a concert and my friend and I smoked a fatty right in front of the stage. I hadn't had any water or eaten all day and all of the sudden I started getting really sweaty and my heart rate was rapidly increasing. I told my buddy I needed to get the fuck out of there and I stumbled over to the bar.

At this point my vision was fading (black spots were takin over!). I felt around and got out my wallet, I pulled out all of my cash and threw it at my friend and said "get me some water dude, I'm about to pass the fuck out!!". He bought me a sandwich, a water bottle, and a red bull. I inhaled all of it and we went back up to the front and rocked out :hello:

basically I think as long as you are hydrated and have some food in your stomach you won't pull a whitey

12. You may had a panic attack or anxiety attack thats why i only smoke when i drank or take some klonopin or xanax I have em er time i smoke if im not drankin or on anxiety medication shit sucks

13. Did you guys eat? I think that probably effects the nausea, and probably intensify s the high. I also believe weed fucks with your blood pressure so if you stand quickly you might get strong head rushes etc., I did that once and almost passed out from it (black vision, dizziness, etc.).

14. I used to pull those bitch ass whiteys all the time when I first started blazing in high school.
    Its def a tolerance thing.

15. I never experienced anything like that before, but something close. I smoked a little at night, I wasn't all that high, got tired, and went to bed. The next morning I woke up feeling fine and started going about my routine till I got a violent sick feeling, it lasted only around 10 minutes, but that was not fun.

16. Im not totally sure, I've seen people pass out, or get fucked up vision who smoke alot of weed.

It happened to me, and I generally smoke around 2g's a day (not that thats a lot compared to what Ive heard here I suppose).

17. panic attacks? i dunno never hurd of nayhting like this

18. i dont think ive had a worst high...it might have been when i smoked for like the first time in six months...we stuffed a black and mild full of some shit that i cant even remember the name of. it was like 9am and i had about four hits and i was done...me being a dumbass, i didnt eat any breakfast...so my friend and my brother are taking hits and its my turn and i look at the black and mild and say to my friend "dude i feel like ima throw up" then i started to dryheave...my friend was like shit dont get shit on my shoes...i then said i gotta get outta here (we were smoking in a bush) and i fell out and like blacked out for a second...after that it was dope...(my friend ended up taking a hit of tobacco cause we didnt get the tobacco outta the mouthpiece of the black)

19. i've pulled a whitey too, and i fucking hate throwing up. good thing i was so out of it lol

20. One morning while my friends and I were wake and baking, and about three bowls into it (it's like three PM and we're about to head to a friends house, and we just felt like getting blazed before going).
    We hear a knock on the door, and we're like, "What the fuck? I thought your mom was out of town."
    And my friend opens the door to a cop standing there asking for my other friend, and we go out back, hiding the weed as the cops waits out front for my friend to "gather his stuff".
    And the whole time I'm freaking out bad, because I'd just turned 18 (something I'd really been dreading) and was worried about getting into mad trouble and had the first panic attack of my life, and I'm freaking out even more due to the attack I'm having, and then I gather myself up a little and manage to stay somewhat composed.
    Turns out my friend hadn't been home for days and he was still a minor. Still don't know how the cop found out he was there though.