Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst head rush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mister 420, May 11, 2011.

1. #1 Mister 420, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    The other day my friends and I were taking bong rips in his room. I took 2 packs myself. I was sitting in this low computer chair for like 10 mins and hadn't got up. I stood up to dump out the bong water, and I got a bad fucking head rush. So bad I like couldn't see for like 10 seconds, I knocked over a skateboard and almost tripped. I've been smoking for 3 years and nothing like this has happened to me. Anyone had something similar happen?

2. Smoked too much and greened out?

3. this has been happening alot lately for me . its just from standing up to quick , not sure what the medical term for it is .

4. I usually get up slow after a long session. Especially if I hadn't been eating or hydrating properly.

5. your brain didnt get all the oxygen it needed

ive passed out fell over like someone chopped down a tree.. i was standing up blowing out a bong hit

6. you stood up to fast this shit happens to me all the time where i cant see

7. I just did this lol.Passed out in the kitchen standing up..

8. You gotta be careful I jumped out of my chair after a blunt sesh, ran 2 feet stood their then my knees gave out I fell backwards my legs bent underneath me. I had to go to the hospital and have surgery on both of my legs because I tore my ACL's. Now every morning when I get up i have to stretch them out

tl;dr: stood up, passed out, now im broken

9. then its like uggggh what

10. Yeah, this has happened to me as well.

Usually right after taking a huge bong hit, and standing up while still holding the hit in.

Try it sometime, itll fuck your world up lol..