*Worst hangover of your life*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MattyBee, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Sooooo many.

Waking up in a fat chicks bed, with her fat friend. Got the FUCK out of there.

Woke up in my friends living room once, had to walk 2 miles back to my place at 7 am in the freezing cold. Didnt even realize i was covered in puke. Went back to my place, slept for a bit. Get a call from my buddy, says i need to come to his girls place. Get there, whole living room covered in puke. She laughs, thinks its funny. Clean it up, go home and go to bed for several hours.

Any night involving tequila. God, why do i love tequila so much!

Tailgated a football game, got super drunk. Woke up at 7 am the next day for community service involving pulling tree's out of the ground. God. Awful.

Those are just ones i remember off the top of my head, theres tons more. Used to be a bit of an alcoholic.

2. When I was attending college I got woke up about 7am in a ladies lawn with a water hose being sprayed on me (mid march) then went to the dorms and tried to take a warm shower to warm up and my roommate and RA woke me up about 3pm butt ass naked sitting on the toilet.

3. Man some people here nee to learn the therapeutic effects of the herb. ALWAYS keep a loaded bong by your bed. Never let me down.

4. ive been balck out drunk, puking my guts out and wake up without a hangover. my family is immune to them... and with this awesome ability i still dont drink....

5. [quote name='"420MrNiceGuy420"']Man some people here nee to learn the therapeutic effects of the herb. ALWAYS keep a loaded bong by your bed. Never let me down.[/quote]

Weed is the perfect cure for a hangover........ Unless you're on probation :(

6. [quote name='"plants2fresh"']

Weed is the perfect cure for a hangover........ Unless you're on probation :([/quote]

Shiiiity deal man

7. Was 14 at the time and got plastered at my friends brother's grad party. This was over 5 years ago and I still remember the hangover like it was this morning. Was drinking vodka outta solo cups and finishing half drunk beers like a dumb 14 year old. My english teacher that upcoming year was there and saw me puke my brains out (was going into 9th grade at the time) Haha a few weeks into the school year she goes "so Brett I've heard some stories about you":D Thats the only face I could give her. She's an old head so she was just playing.

But oh yea the hangover lasted all day and we fucking had to go out for brunch the next morning. Me and my 2 other friends didn't eat anything,just had juice and could barely stomach it

8. Didn't have any worth mentioning until recently, when I started making my own wine. Made a gallon jug in a week which was fast as fuck, and added the recommended amount of sulfites, and whatnot, same day drank a solo cup and a half of it which was rough. Got nice and drunk, glass of water, little Breaking Bad got tired, woke up 10 hours later with a pounding headache, and 6 hour nausea. I smoked a small bowl to ease my suffering, and forced down a shit load of food. This was a strange experience for me considering I can handle liquor no problem, never blacked out after enormous quantities of alcomahol. My guess is that it was all the preservatives that were in the wine.

9. The yeast was probably still active, maybe?

Did you boil it off/cool it down after you made it?

10. Didn't boil it as I thought that would hurt the alcohol content, but I did put potassium sorbate, and a campden tablet to prevent further fermentation. Very few lees in the batch as well, even when racking to my secondary.

11. worst hangover of my life was after a night i really don't remember. we were at this place called the homestead (a cabin in a forest) and i was pretty drunk off numerous beers when we started chugging moonshine (AWFUL IDEA). so i blacked out after the moonshine, don't remember the 30min walk back to my dorm, puking in the first floor bathroom and falling asleep in the hallway ive been told i did.

woke up the following morning around 10ish and went shopping with ladyfriend at supermarket. remember having to sit down in the aisle to prevent puking, which i later did in the parking lot:eek::eek:

taught myself how to drink that night though! i now know my limit:Dand to smoke the next morning:bongin:

12. Went to a party when I was 18,don't remember the rest of the night and woke up in the neighbors lawn chair.

13. [quote name='"Lil Rosie Hymen"']Didn't have any worth mentioning until recently, when I started making my own wine. Made a gallon jug in a week which was fast as fuck, and added the recommended amount of sulfites, and whatnot, same day drank a solo cup and a half of it which was rough. Got nice and drunk, glass of water, little Breaking Bad got tired, woke up 10 hours later with a pounding headache, and 6 hour nausea. I smoked a small bowl to ease my suffering, and forced down a shit load of food. This was a strange experience for me considering I can handle liquor no problem, never blacked out after enormous quantities of alcomahol. My guess is that it was all the preservatives that were in the wine.[/quote]

it's the homemade wine man, i swear. fucks us all up.