Worst grows ever witnessed????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by caindowg, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hey all

So who has witnessed the worst grow???

I'll go first.

My mate bought 2 cuttings.
    He had taken selves out of a cupboard about 3ft high 1ft deep and about 3ft wide
    He had a fan heater set on cold sat on a paint pot then duct taped to a hole he had cut.
    He also cut a 2" hole in the top corner on the same side.
    He then put his 600w hps in!!!!!
    He put the timer on and left.
    He came back the next day the light had been on about 7hours.
    He went to check on them to find the digital screen on the stat was all black.
    It eventually started working as it cooled counting down from 64C!
    he then went and bought a 150w hps
    Got his temps right down. 27s.
    But he kept the cuttings. I said they'd be fucked.
    He said no and kept them going.
    I went a few days later and there was just a brown stalk sticking out of the pots.
    He was still insisting they were good and coming back!!
    Funniest thing ever!!!!

2. [quote name='"caindowg"']Hey all

So who has witnessed the worst grow???

I'll go first.

My mate bought 2 cuttings.
    He had taken selves out of a cupboard about 3ft high 1ft deep and about 3ft wide
    He had a fan heater set on cold sat on a paint pot then duct taped to a hole he had cut.
    He also cut a 2" hole in the top corner on the same side.
    He then put his 600w hps in!!!!!
    He put the timer on and left.
    He came back the next day the light had been on about 7hours.
    He went to check on them to find the digital screen on the stat was all black.
    It eventually started working as it cooled counting down from 64C!
    he then went and bought a 150w hps
    Got his temps right down. 27s.
    But he kept the cuttings. I said they'd be fucked.
    He said no and kept them going.
    I went a few days later and there was just a brown stalk sticking out of the pots.
    He was still insisting they were good and coming back!!
    Funniest thing ever!!!![/quote]

Tell him to join the city and we'll get em on track.

3. I've seen some pretty pathetic grows. I had a friend who planted ten plant in his back yard then one day he decided the plant no longer needed any fan leafs nor branches. He spent three months growing two bones. Lmao I laughed so hard.

I said where the fuck are the buds gonna grow? Thin air? All he got was a tiny nug at the tippity top of about three of the plants

4. A friend of mine insists that 2000w of light is enough to flower 100 ladies that are 6' tall. Every crop he tells me it's the best crop he's ever had, every time it's the fluffiest shit you have ever seen and tastes like hay. Now he's wondering why he cant sell his 4 pounds of " chronic ". I'm getting 4 pounds off 2000w with only 10-12 ladies... Some people just never learn.

5. I Use to 600 Watt HPS lamps in a five by four over 8 girls and pull a little over A qp per plant been wanting to add one more

6. I'm in a perpetual setup, it's hard to judge exactly how much I get because its always coming and going so fast I can't keep track, I average 3-4 oz a plant that's all I know haha