Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

worst/funniest experience with your dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boola123, Jun 12, 2016.

1. i just wanna know about people's worst/funniest experience with their dealers or if you sell any funny stories you have. my situation right now is I've been trying to meet with my dealer to get a few grams for about three days now. we've been texting back and forth but we just can't seem to find a time or place to meet and it sucks because I'm completely out:( it's not really his fault because he's working a lot but I don't have any other people to buy from.

2. One time my dude told me to come by. He then got into a huge argument with his girl about me coming over. They had plans. I show up and shes threatening to call the cops. Awkward. We smoked an awkward, silent bowl and I left. I hate that shit. But it's always something. I kept missing my dude by minutes in a period of a week. He just left, or he should be home in a minute. Sucks only having one source. Peace.