Worst fucking night ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by JayGray, Sep 15, 2009.

1. #1 JayGray, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    Last night was by far the worst night i've ever had. The day started off alright and then took a wicked bad turn. First my friend broke my favorite bowl. Hes gonna pay me back and smoke me up mad so its all good but still.

Then im trying to relax. Theres a little party in my room in my dorm and were all getting drunk and watching the pats. My friend gets way too drunk and shes a pretty small girl. I have to drag her to the bathroom, she wont puke she cant stand, she cant do shit. My other buddy helps me get her back and we put her on my floor in my room to try and get her to pass out. All the while avoiding the RAs. We get her down and shes squirming around and mumbling but shes not getting up. She was foaming at the mouth adn drooling and shit. She looked rough. This went on for like 2 hours until she pissed herself on my floor and we finally decided we had to tell the RAs. Paramedics show up and the cops and everything are all in my room and they take her out on a stretcher. Turns out she had alcohol poisoning and she was mixing the booze with pills.

While all of this was going on my girlfriend was in malden and she had a mental breakdown. She was stuck in a panic attack for about an hour, then she slit her wrists really bad. one of my buddies went to her house for me to check on her because she stopped texting me, and found her covered in blood. HEr parents and sisters showed up, and she had to go to the hospital too. Im so fucking worried about her, and it just really sucks that I couldn't be there for her. (It's a 40 minute drive and I have no car). Were gonna try and work through it but its wicked hard.

Sorry for the long read and everything but I just needed somewhere to vent. Thanks to all the blades that read the story and listened.

2. Damn that is harsh. Hope everyone is alright and safe. Take it easy though, all you can do is stay chill and wait for things to calm down for discussion.

3. 1). I can understand being worried about your friend with the alcohol poisoning, but don't beat yourself up for it. She decided to mix pills and liquor, and through irresponsibility ended up needing hospitalization. Find yourself a smarter set of friends.

2). The girlfriend situation is tough. Your girlfriend obviously needs some sort of psychiatric help, so it might be a good idea for you to help her out with that, before her problems begin to take a toll on you. It's all well and good to look out for somebody, but when they're behavior gets to the point that it is affecting you emotionally, you either need to sever ties or get that person some help.

4. thanks man

5. Wow, that sounds pretty intense. You had to deal with all of that in one night... Hopefully you and your girlfriend can make it through. The other girl should have learned her limits!

6. 1. Recognize the signs of alcohol poisoning (cold skin, unresponsive behavior, discolored skin, irregular breathing) and call 911 asap. I remember having a girl in a similar situation and she passed out outside our dorm building. We tried to carry her back but police found us and took her to the hospital. We later found out at the hospital that if we had make it back to her room and put her in bed to pass out, she would have DIED.

2. The best you can do is be there for your girlfriend and make sure she gets the help she needs. Always be there to listen and help in any way you can

7. damn musta had a yello lighter

8. Damn that is harsh night man. Stay strong you can get through it.

And I agree with Lucas.

9. what a shitty night, and that's still an understatement. it's cool, that you did get the RAs involved, but man that must be horrible to deal with your girlfriend's situation. nothing but positive vibes, and hope it all works out.

10. Fucking crazy shit dude. But you seem smart enough to be able to get through all this shit. I agree with everyone else, calling the RA's was definitely the right move. If she was foaming at the mouth and pissing herself, something's wrong. The girlfriend issue is a little more difficult to solve. I guess all you can do is be there for her if you love her, but if you don't you have to end it. Let her get her shit together by herself if she has too.

Good luck dude, for real.

11. Thank you everybody

12. Holy fuck dude what a bad night!!

13. woahh man& i thought my day was bad because i got fired from my job:(
    but man,yours is way worse man.
    sorry to hear about all that bro,just know things can only get better from this man,
    so just sit down,smoke a bowl,& relax man.
    youll feel better:smoking:

14. One of the most important things I personally learned in College I think I'll share here.

You will NOT get in trouble for calling 911 if someone is passed out like that. A lot of people will wait till it's too late to take someone to the hospital or not call 911 for fear of getting into trouble for underage drinking or whatever. So don't be stupid and if someone is passed out puking/drooling, get them to a hospital.

OP sorry to hear about that man.

15. First, I one had someone mix booze in pills in my apartment without telling me. I know what it's like, and it's not fun at all. It betrays your trust and creates a needlessly risky situation. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that too.

Second, I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be feeling about your girlfriend. I wish you the best of luck, and hope all turns out okay. Please rant again if/when you need to, we'll be here.