worst experience on weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Feb 5, 2010.

1. so i always see threads reporting on bad experiences with the herb, so im making this thread so everybody can post theres here. heres mine-

so i was 16, and it was may, and in socal that means its starting to get really hot. well, it was like 90 degrees on this day, and me and a friend wanted to blaze. this was like maybe my 10th time blazing, and i had only been fucked up once or twice at this point. so anyways, we walk like at least a mile to this hiking trail, and blaze there. so im fucked up as hell, which normally would be great, only problem is, we have no water. i am very, very dehydrated at this point, and am fucked up too, so you could say i was dehighdrated. basically, it got to the point where i layed down on the dirt hiking trail, and begged my friend to go to 1 of the nearby houses and get water, because i thought i was gonna pass out. but he refused, and said we could make it, and we did. we somehow walked a mile at least, went to 7 11, and got drinks. so for me it has a happy ending, but my freind, who seemed ok when i was about to pass out, pukes all over my porch as soon as we get back to my house. so ya, this is probably the single worst experience ive had while gone.

2. My worst experience was my first one. First time I ever smoked was out of a bong, I don't know what kind of weed it was, but evidently it was some crazy shit.
    I took ONE hit and could NOT stop coughing. Then the high hit me, my eyes snapped shut and I basically fell over on my boyfriend (luckily we were already sitting, haha). The rest of the night, I couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I tried.
    And I was still coughing. Then, because I was coughing so much, I started throwing up. But I couldn't control my body, so my bf had to help me so I wouldn't drown or anything (gross).
    After the vomiting stopped, I was still stuck in that comatose state, which really pissed me off because I wanted to get up and do stuff like I could hear everyone else doing, but I just COULDN'T.
    I was still stoned when we had to leave. I was just starting to get my motor functions back, but I didn't want to move any more because I was nauseous again. Threw up again on the way home, fortunately we were stopped at a red light so I was able to open the door and not mess up my car.

Anyway, yeah, that was my first time. Hope it makes sense, it's a bit hard to remember it all because of the state I was in...:rolleyes:

3. I think I was 15? I was use to smoke regs and shit with my friends at the time but my cousin has always had connects with some bomb ass dank which I still ask him to get for me sometimes haha. But anyway I got him to buy me a dime at the time and he brought me this bud that had so many orange hairs I hardly even saw any green. Rolled a nick into a dutch and threw up atleast 10 times. I was so ripped I didn't even want to get out of my chair to go throw up.