Worst drug

Discussion in 'General' started by Blix, Apr 11, 2003.

?

Worst drug.

1. Heroin.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Methamphetamine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Man, I love Oxys & Methadone & any opiate...but they are too addicting, damn it. Why is it that the funnest drugs are the most addicting?

2. pain for pleasure comes to mind.

3. i have a personal beef with heroin and coccain, they killed john belushi! those bastards!

4. they've also killed many more.

5. I love to get ripped while I take a wicked dump.

6. that's nice to know.

7. It's very refreshing & enhances your ability to plop a torpedo into the brink.

8. oh guys, your forgetting INHALANTS!

That shit is worse than the worst

9. I've seen plently of people do solvents and just get really really high, i've done it before but don't waste my time on it.
    This lad i know died before after inhaling solvents, bad shit.

10. That's right! Forgot all about that crap! My friends & I, when we were kids in the early 60s, used to huff Carbona Spot-Remover. Talk about your wild shit. You sit there & drool, laugh at paint drying & toss cookies in the hamper. Great stuff! Let's do some more!!

11. I've inhaled petrol before and yes it got me high, good at the time but why inhale petrol when theres real drugs about?

12. ohh how true it is.... tweeking is nasty as anything, ever see spun? As for the H the only bad thing about it is the fact that your whole body gets addicted to the drug and if what your getting is not clean you'll be sure to puke and feel like shit the next day....if snorted....otherwise usually collapsed viens and blood transmitted dieases are ausers biggest concern....ewwww ain't that yummy...

13. All righty then...I'm so glad to see our educational system working so well...anyone 'noticed'? :hippie:

14. ive lost a lot of friends cuz of meth. My most loyal friends changed into liars and thieves form meth...

METH IS THE COCKMASTER OF EM ALL!

15. The curiosity is killing me. How old are you, man? And I'm pretty sure you're not American, so your what? where? Is English a 2nd language for you? Just curious...:hippie:

16. Hey dude, you're OK with me, bud. We all adapt to our environment & to each their own, right? Or as I'd say 30 yrs ago, ya dig? lol...you seem like a pleasant enough guy to me. But you say you used to go around frowning all the time, looking pissed constantly? Yeah, inner-city you pretty much have to or 1 guy will ask you, "hey mothafucker, what the fuck you lookin at, dog?" And if you can't talk the talk or walk the walk...then you better run the run the fuck outta there or they'll have your ass for breakfast!! And if there's a ghetto breakfast, it's ass & eggs. We don't need no ass & eggs this morning, pal, so I know what you mean. I lived in Chicago 30 yrs ago, so I'm used to city-living...now I'm retired in a little town down South, so I've kinda lost touch with city-life. Sometimes I miss it, as there was always something to do. Now I'm content to play around on this thing & leave the street shit for you younger dudes. :hippie:

17. Xanax and the other benzo's. Just from personal experiance it is the worst drug to use recreationally. When under the influence of it you don't feel any different at all. But when you look back at it once the drug is out of your system you realize how fucked up you were. Definetly the worst drug I'VE used.

18. Another differene of opinion, It's been 1 of those days.
    Xanax is 1 of the least used recreational drugs. It calms your nerves after talking to people like yourself. At this rate, I'll be shooting heroin by 9 pm.

19. After reading that i've decided that xanax is good for SOME people, but the normal person would find no use for it.

20. I've had a prescription to the .5s for 9 yrs & they work wonders for anxiety attacks. Or in conjunction with an anti-depressant, the medicine has done a lot of beneficial things. So I think it's time for 1. :hippie: