Worst Drug Movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Bukley, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Post what you think is the worst drug movie that youve seen.

I would have to choose from The Tripper or Smiley Face
    Im gunna go with the tripper
    that movie was a piece of shit.
    smiley face comes in a close second though..because those are my only two responses.

2. Damn I actually wanted to see that. Guess I'm better off.

3. Yeah Shrooms was fucking awful...they could've done better things with the actual fun part of taking the drug. But they just fucked up.

4. has anyone seen smiley face?
    I wana hear if someone actually liked that tard ass movie

5. It was like one big propaganda poster from the 50s or something. I know a couple people that would never do shrooms because of that movie... no matter how many times I explain it to them.

It's like they figured out how to portray a drug as they used to (make it worse and people still believe) by utilizing Hollywood and all the numb minds guaranteed to watch so intently.

6. I watched the trailer and Shrooms looks like shit. I haven't seen it but it would probably turn anyone that has not done them away from them.

Fucking propaganda bullshit.

7. i just saw shrooms, piece of shit movie.. havent seen many drug movies actually, but this was horrible. i thought they were going to make it an actual drug movie, isntead they made another "runnign around screaming getting killed by some scary dude" flick. wasted 80 minutes of my life..

8. RIGHT when i saw the title the first thing that popped into my head was "shrooms"

9. I would have to say...either Smiley Face or... those D.A.R.E movies they show you as kids to stay off the smack.

10. Bong Water.

11. +1 :p

12. Requiem for a Dream

Oh no, I can already feel the wrath of a thousand fan boys.

13. thats actually a really good movie:mad::mad::mad::mad:

feel my wrath

but Tommy Chong's Evil Bong was pretty stupid... its a horror movie

14. I think Smiley Face was pretty good. Not a great movie, but certainly not bad either. A different take on the pot-genre of movies. It had some pretty solid acting, especially by Anna Faris who portrayed a very believable stonerchick on the (not so enjoyable) trip of a lifetime :D

It made me laugh pretty hard on more than a few occasions. But I must admit, it was pretty difficult to see how much weed she wasted in her paranoid delusions.

15. Personally - I thought Smiley Face was great. It's one of my favorite true stoner flicks, actually.

16. Tommy Chong's Evil Bong?! Hah, gotta check that out.

Shrooms blew the floppy cock. Worst ending ever. Man, so many movies have terrible endings now.

17. Smiley Face, a few people were like 'it's fucking HI-LA-R-I-OUS' but I watched a bit of it and had to leave because it was so shit. Terrible acting and a terrible storyline, the woman was annoying as fuck.

18. I expected the movie Kush to be a real fuckin' good movie... but it sucked. Awful camera and editing skills ... plot was great, but the actors weren't natural either.

19. Terrible acting?! While I could understand why someone wouldn't be into Smiley Face, the acting is definitely not the problem. Anna Faris is a revelation in this role - she's so much better than those fucking Scary Movies she's always doing. And as far as the over-the-top storyline, I can see how it wouldn't go over well with everyone. It's a particular brand of humor.