Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Drug Laws?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AAckley1, Oct 5, 2007.

1. What do you guys think are some of the worst laws when it comes to drugs? Not including that they in general are illegal.

IMO I think Per Se DUID is one of the worst ideas ever. It has no ethical purpose.

For those that don't know what that means is, basically, if you have any amount of drug in your system, you will be charged with Driving Under the Influence of Drugs. This includes prescription drugs. Its retarded.

2. I would say any cannabis laws need to be removed.
    [​IMG]

3. Fucking Republicans

4. this is the worst case scenario (from a film)

Midnight Express is a 1978 film, based on Billy Hayes' book of the same name adapted into screenplay by Oliver Stone. Hayes was a young American student sent to a Turkish prison for trying to smuggle hashish out of Turkey. The movie deviates from the book's accounts of the story, especially in its portrayal of Turks, to such a level that many have criticized the movie version, including Billy Hayes himself. Later both Oliver Stone and Billy Hayes expressed their regret on how Turkish people were portrayed in the movie.[1] It starred Brad Davis, Irene Miracle, Bo Hopkins, Paolo Bonacelli, Paul L. Smith, Randy Quaid, Norbert Weisser, Peter Jeffrey and John Hurt. Alan Parker directed and David Puttnam produced. The film's title is prison slang for an inmate's escape attempt.

5. Anything regarding weed at all is ridiculous of course but any drug law is an insult to freedom.

6. i hear in texas you get caught with bud they take away or suspend your license but yet if you rape someone or something they dont do shit. woooo American justice system!

7. Getting busted in a foreign/3rd world country