Worst Drug Dealer Ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I'm sure you blades will enjoy this. The guy is pretty funny.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBFI4Ck-eI[/ame]

2. Lmao that was pretty fucked up and I have been in a situation like that before haha..

After ripping some bowls with my buddy and dealer, he decided to show us videos of him skateboarding..

Shit took honestly like an hour before we finally snapped and got the fuck out of there..

Havent bought from that dude since.. lol :bongin:

3. Honestly..

Thats how 90% are lol

4. hahahaha

there used to be some whack ass fucking people around boulder who act like that fool... they all chill on pearl street pretending they are "hustlers" and they hustle so hard they hustled themselves out of house and food... fucking ridiculous idiots...

Actually, they are probably still here... i dunno, i only used to go there before i knew a legit dealer lol... when i was 15-16ish... Turbo sounds like a name they might call one of themselves hahaha

One of the guys once told me he modded a ps2, into a ps3... and when i questioned him about how the fuck he got cell processors in there, he said "nah man, these are the next gen of the cell processors, you dont even know"

lol ok... whatever you fucking say

5. I love how this sketch is supposed to be outlandish but everyone seems to share a similar experience with that dealer.

6. lol you think those stereotypes just manifested themselves???

there are people like that out there lol

7. That shit was hilarious:smoking:

8. Lol I'd laugh but it really just made me think of how shitty it was scoring bud in HS lol feelsbadman