Worst Decision of your life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michael, Mar 21, 2013.

1. That's right

Now do it again

2. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Never had one, never will have one, do not particularly want one.

All of my decisions are final, the bridges burnt are meant to be burnt...It is what it is.:cool:[/quote]

I like your style.

For me, it would either have to be quitting my job a few months ago or smoking weed everyday.

The job thing isnt so bad since i just got a new job finally, but i could have seriously used the money because i need to get enough money to move out by the end of the summer with some buddies.

3. Working so hard to be perfect, and feeling/watching the depression spread..but I still keep doing it anyway.

4. Smoking darts

5. Drinking so young.

6. Using inhalants for the first time when I was 20. Always told myself that's the one thing I would never ever do, then I did and it completely fucked my life up. I really should be dead.

7. Been there done that! I got a DUI for weed when I was 16 and there isn't shit here lol. I made the best of it went to hair school on a bike instead of somewhere else ( the school was in the center of town) got my license back like 3 years after it happened and now I'm chillin in a barber shop contemplating on leavin now or staying longer.. My life could have been worse lol always try to make a better tomorrow. By the way charges were dropped till that punk ass prosecutor brought them up months down the road

8. Like this

9. Hanging out with the wrong folks, almost losing my life because of it and fucking up my educational opportunity. Wish i can go back in time and change it.

10. drinking datura tea.

11. ONE of the worst was stealing a couple hundred bucks our if a kids wallet. Why he had that much in there is a mystery but I was an angry broke depressed 14 year old who did not give two fucks about anything. Well I got caught within a day because some other kid saw me pick up the wallet and take the money. He saw the ID I'm the wallet sleeve and knew the kid. He went to the teachers and that was that.
    I don't have a chance to spend it all and willingly face it all back. The parents wanted to press charges and the school suspend me. I played the dumb kid act and wound up getting off with community service through the school.
    That carried with me for a while, made me feel ever worse, and it fucked with people as well - which I really didn't like, because I have never liked people getting involved with my bullshit.
    That's just one, I'll tell more later.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

12. Smoking weed all day every day at a young age

13. Tobacco, 'nuff said.

Or driving 4 of my friends home from a sketchy area of town after a rave on approximately 5 or 6 different substances - it was a 45 min drive and I swear to god, it was something straight out of fear and loathing in terms of trippiness. Thankfully, it was all on the highway late at night, so there wasnt much traffic. when we rolled by our area, cops stopped us ALL because i accidentally pressed the hazard light button when signalling left and forgot to turn it off for a block :S i managed to look sober enough to only get busted with driving too many people for my current license... so sketch though

EDIT: BTW, this was a few years ago, and I don't drive under any substances, including marijuana, anymore in case any of you got concerned.

14. Putting weed ahead of school. Pissed away some great educational oppurtunities. Really shot myself in the foot career wise.

15. i share your sentiments, it is what it is...

that said, going raw dog...on multiple occassions

16. Trying a certain unmentionable. There is always a certain stigma attached to me now from people who know. I still think of the substance to this day sometimes. Thank god I went to rehab not too long after.

Oh and getting involved with a girl with serious mental issues. Not like schizophrenic or anything, just crazy.

17. I have a few

1. Smoking cigarettes at age 9 (11 years later this will contribute to the best decision of my life which was quitting).
    2. Brought unmentionables to school 3 years ago ,and got put on probation (which means i can't burn for another years ,but had 4 years in total).
    3. I didn't brush my teeth enough when i was younger ,and now as a result i have black holes in the tops of my front teeth.
    4. I spent more time in high school with people that i thought were my friends (they just wanted my weed ,and i didn't discover this until i got out of jail ,and started the longest T break of my life due to probation ,and they were no where to be found) than i did making real friends ,and focusing on my school work (now i work at subway).

18. Not putting in the work to be good at basketball. I'm six six and my family has a line of college/European players but bad diet and other lifestyle choices fucked that for me. Pissed to since now that I'm working out I'm seeing just how good I been and that I probably wouldn't have this fucking student debt attached to my name at the very least.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Wasting 2.5 years of my life on a female with deep emotional problems. Left school twice for her, lost an amazing job, and quite a few friends. Leaving was probably my best decision of my life however

Sent from the leaner dome, my crib on the moon.

20. Making the same mistakes over and over.

School, girls, bad habbits, etc.