Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WORST deal you have ever had and worst weed ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ProSmoke87, Feb 17, 2015.

LOL Did you read any of these stories? Most of the time people are ripped off by the people they personally know.

2. Yeah, I even accidentally texted him that it was shit. I meant to text someone else saying "Hey dont get any off ____, it's shit."
    He texted back saying "Yeah, you're not the only one to say that" and I was like "Shit sorry dude..that was meant for someone else."

3. Let me rephrase it, I don't buy from anyone that will fuck me over, and if I have a problem I get my stuff replaced, keep a good connection with your guy, you give him money he should be catering to you when it comes down to it. Cheers

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

4. Got ripped off twice. Both times the person that ripped be off squared up with me.

Worst time smoking was bowl of regs that I smoked wit two friends. Didn't even get high so we smoked another bowl my last bowl, of the stuff.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Once picked up in London from this shady rasta dude, it was all so fast and cloak and dagger.
    Turns out the 20 bag was a bunch of pubes. No joke. 

Oh and I also scored some weed a few months after that, which was real brown and stringy and tasted like nappies ( diapers ) WTF

Also had a little shit run off with £10 too...lesson learned.

6. one time i bought and ounce of brick weed for like 40 dollars and i was surprised by how fucked up it was getting me acouple of hits would get me high as hell i later found out it had been sprayed with rat poison worst deal ever

7. a kid in high school shorted me on an eighth so I robbed him of a half ounce

8. #28 bhbest, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    First time I tried to buy shit was a 20 bag and it took a month for me to get it and it turned out to be pure oregano. I did get my money back when some older kids found out and confronted the guy that beat me. I bought 25 dollars worth of pure tea years later (was still a kid) off guys I had bought many many times from. Turned out they had just gotten busted and out of jail and figured they would beat us probably cause they figured they were done with street dealing for the time being and all their product probably got seized. Then a few years alter after I had been up all night partying I had a guy show up at my door that was going to a red hot chili peppers concert the next night and needed a 25 bag. I had a spot at the time I could go to and took him there. He dropped me off in the ghetto and I went in and found my guy and copped. The deal was he would swing a little bud my way for my troubles as I was out anyways and wanted to smoke a little that night, I even paid for the gas to get down there as I had 5 bucks to my name and that was not enough to get a bag at the spot I was taking him too at the time. Well when we pulled back up to my house later on to drop me off and I asked him for a little bud as that was part of the deal he agreed to, he proceeded to put the bag down his pants and say sorry man I am going to a big concert tomorrow and can't part with any of this. I was like your kidding right? Nope he was adamant and wouldn't budge and it turned into a huge fight. What a bad scene.
    Getting cannabis on the street sucks but if your in a non-friendly state you have no choice. I have been lucky having been out of the loop for more than 30 years now, but for the last year and a half I have been medicating again. Even having to deal with strangers and such on the street, have always gotten dank.
    Granted I pay out the ass for it but it's pretty prime medicine. Only thing I see is that street bud isn't always cured out the best but that can easily be taken care of as long as you have some reserve for a while to hold you over but even then, the cannabis still worked pretty good. A little curing and it is even more fire I found out. It's such a shame that some states you can just walk in a dispensary and select the perfect organically grown tested medicine and others you can get totally screwed or even much worse.

9. when i first bought weed i thought mids for 10 a gram was a good deal. Id buy ouuuunceesss because i was getting "hooked up"

10. just once when i bought a gram in 11th grade, when i opened it it was all shake :mad: ya stoped buying from hin after that

11. guys out of town so I impulsively bought like .2 of some bottom of the bag weed for $10. Worst part was that he didnt even have a bag and i had to carry it home for a mile in my sweaty hand.

12. Oh god the 90s were so shit for weed around here. $15 a g for ditch weed.
    Fuckin stepped shit some guy called "mexipress" like what.
    I bought a 5er and forgot it at my friends house and they smoked it on me in one night.
    Give people $ to pick, never see them again.
    People moving 3 provinces away because they owe the weed man 5k.
    People stealing hemp from the test field at the agricultural college and trying to sell it.
    The one guy who doesn't smoke who sells so everyone dumps their shit weed on him cause he doesn't know the difference.
    Come to Truro, Nova Scotia, relive the shitty 90s weed scene in 2015.

13. Worst deal: 7 grams of dank $80

Worst rip-off: 7 grams turned out to be 4

Worst weed: Bought a half ounce for $50 and it was pretty much all shake with absolutely no crystals. Rolled 2 7 gram joints with a friend, smoked them in less than 20 mins and was only buzzed, with a low tolerance!

14. you smoked rat poison bro! Oh shit!