Worst day of my life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Illad3lph, Apr 26, 2009.

1. So my parents are completely against smoking weed. It's ridiculous. Well, on friday night, they went out with some friends and I guess someone they saw told them I have a serious drug problem. They threatened to give me a drug test but I said no that's dumb. So I just proceeded to leave and go to my friends house for the next two days. Now this is where it gets to the worse part. I was chillen with my friend and this other kid, everything was fine nothing too bad. My mom texted my friend a couple times asking where I was cuz my phone was dead, and he said his house, so she says ok. I'll be staying there till tomorrow morning. And we're trying to get this girl to come chill with us. So this kid tells this girl we have alcohol. And then we get a text from my mom saying... What? He looks at his sent messages, and guess who he accidently sent the text to.. My mom. So she comes to pick me up, gives me the drug test, Comes out positive for thc. I'm so pissed at this kid. His such a dumbass.

2. And you're 18?

Major lol.

3. The OP is clearly under 18. I'm guessing 16.... Dam kids on GC.:p

4. Yep. Everyone knows that every single 18 year old immediately moves out of their house and lives life on their own.

5. Probably wasn't the best idea to bail for two days right as they found out.

6. OUCH lol

7. You know any 18 year olds whose mum would drive round to their friend's house to drag them back home?

8. Yes, especially if he'd run away for 2 days.

9. Thats lame as hell.

10. Just because someone hasn't moved out doesn't mean they not 18. Drinkin not legal till 21. So I understand why a mom would do that.

11. Ahhhh...

It seems i didnt factor in the uptight American values.

12. Wow.
    Well, it's quite obvious that the original poster in this thread is, indeed, under the age of eighteen.

13. Irrelevant weather you can drink at 18 or not. If he was 18 then he is an adult. Mummy can't tell you to do anything if your an adult. That includes dragging you home.

14. #15 verde622, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Maybe that's why he felt he was justified in bailing for multiple days. You're not a fucking detective dude, in fact, I think you're more like a douche bag

15. I'm willing to bet that argument never holds water with his mom. As long as he's living under her roof, it's her rules.

16. dont be pissed at the kid. its your actions that led to the end result.

17. Thanks man, it means a lot to me.:rolleyes:
    I know but he wasn't at home. The story just doesn't fit if he is 18. An adult.

18. At least it wasent really your fault.

19. it kinda is his fault, first thing he did was disobey his parents rules
    second was not keeping his phone charged.
    if he had obeyed his parents rules this wouldnt happen
    and if he kept his phone charged than his mom wouldnt have had to text his friend.