Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst bud you've ever seen or purchased

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sleepy96, Dec 31, 2012.

1. I remember during college I went back to my town in NJ and one of my boys who never really pushed nug but always blazed with us was like "yeah man come by, I just got an O" - got there and saw it and just laughed. It was gross. Like, fluffy, stringy, brown, non clipped, ick, just gross. The story was a kid brought it over as a $200oz, kid ran inside to scale it out and grab the money, saw it was only like 24g and filth worth no more than $100, so he just beat the kid for it. We smoked a blunt of it (he literally just grabbed a handful from this bag and put it out - probably about 3gs) and between 3 of us we did not get high one bit hahaha. Fucking filth.

2. Cat piss is an awesome strain, but it smells and taste pretty damn funky! If you smoke that bring Gatorade to get the taste off your mouth lol

3. Probably this bud I got once, smelled good and tasted good. Was really dry and crumbly. By the high was almost non existent. I've felt higher from smoking mids.

4. howd it smell? cause your post smells like bullshit.

5. god damn. worst bud.... i didnt buy it but i matched a g of dank with someone who had an o of mid.
    let me start off by saying i dont have anything against mid so all you hatin motherfuckers can go choke on a dick.
    we smoked probably a little over half the o but i swear it brought my high down. i was pretty high off the 2 blunts of dank i had, but this mid litterally brought my high down. eventually i just went ot sleep cause i felt sick, i woke up everytime it was my hit tho lol

learned later that this kid doesnt pick out seeds/stems fml

6. was visiting my cousin and didn't bring nearly enough herb. So upon running out i decided to just ask him if he could get something to smoke since I was 50+ miles from my long time cannabis brother, he said yea. Had to meet his "connect" 1/2 way or whatever, shoulda known then, but it's my fault. Met up with some punk in a escalade with all his pals at a park. Dude only charged me 80 bucks for an ounce of what he said was mids. clue #2, so i gave him themoney and he handed me a bag, looked at it , looked like bud, and deffinately an ounce, so figures i'd go for a walk and roll a bone, they drove off. It was like reall loose bud, if it was even cannabis, had no flavor or smell like some random plant was sat in an oven until it was dry. i smoked one giant joint, was so bad i gave it all away.

7. gd... this thread is making me realize how spolied you motherfuckers on gc are...

8. Is your name Ryan by any chance? lol If it is im gonna die of a heart attack caused by insane laughter.

9. lol trust me after reading this thread , I feel extremly spoiled

leaves and stesm?? , pure shake bags?? , clumped dirt? ,BROWN WEED? 0_O .

10. When I was 14 I bought from an 8th grader redneck I knew for a couple years... went to his house and he was sitting on his porch literally breaking open the end of some burnt out ass blunt. It was already half smoked and was dirt as well, plus it was the tiniest, leafiest nug ever. Paid $10 for like 0.3g of half-burnt dirt...

11. Hop off my dick