Worst birthday youve had?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rrrowdy1, Nov 13, 2011.

1. 2 days before I was 16 I left my moms and step dads house cause I couldn't take it. So I moved in with grandparents.

Share your story

2. When my parents threw me a huge party, and like put me on MTV. Like, could they be any more inconsiderate? Like, I need more. Sometimes I think, like, they don't even love me.

3. Each birthday is just 1 more year closer to death

4. Each year is 1 more year of beautiful life experience.

5. each year brings disappointment

6. I do not remember any of my birthdays except my 18th which was fun.

Sadly 33 days until my next birthday and just about the same date 2 years of stuck at my parents house with no one to talk to. I think I shall drink in the corner lol

7. I lost most of my friends and lost my job just before my 19th a couple months ago. So yea that one sucked

8. 22nd, locked up....for weed...

9. when my parents gave me a black bentley and i was like "what the fuck mom!? i hate you so much right now!" as if she wouldnt know i wanted a candy white bentley.... sometimes i hate my life

fuck supersweet 16 was the best MTV show ever

10. Every year she gets shittier.

11. actually this year, which was my 20th and im not one to complain or care about it being my birthday because as its been mentioned above its just another year closer to the big shabang
    aywho i had a job interview at 730 in the morning(got the job and love it so totally worth it) however my back was literally continuously spasming the entire day to the point of putting me in tears at times.
    days before i had begun practicing prostrations to the 35 buddhas which is a physical and spiritual process of prostrating to relieve yourself of all your negative karma. the process of a physical prostration is kneeling, lying, and reversed 35 times in a row. im not in the best of shape and threw out my back.
    and it made smoking a little strenuous because my back was hurting in spots where if i moved a certain way it would literally take the air out of me. so i ended up sitting around after my job interview until i could get muscle relaxers from my physician. got em, popped a few and smoked a fat bowl to my face and went to sleep. im sure my 21st birthday will be a lot better though :hello::smoke::wave:

12. There was that one birthday I came outta my mom vag, that was pretty gross ...

13. this past birthday [19] my mom didnt say a single word to me except for 'you're a cunt' .... oops!

14. A day or two before my 17th birthday I got fired from my last job. I loved my job, and my mom was so upset with me. I was so depressed :( Not a happy birthday.

15. #15 TexRx, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    13th birthday....I got my cake but hardly got shit for a present and my brother and sister started harrassing me after I blew out the candles on my cake.....They were saying shit like "unhappy birthday to you". I told them to leave if the don't care and my Mom defended them and not me. My family sucks a$$....I need a new one except for my dad

:)

16. [quote name='"kmurphy146"']this past birthday [19] my mom didnt say a single word to me except for 'you're a cunt' .... oops![/quote]

Kris? Is that you

17. When I was 5 my mom got a carrot cake even though I asked for chocolate cake :mad:

18. My entire family fell apart on my 19th birthday, i cried.

19. that wretched bitch.

20. #20 Mixted, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    12th birthday ended up making my own cake and celebrating with my two brothers (age 14 and 6) parents never showed up that night, have not celebrated one since. But I look at the one picture of me, my little brother and the shittiest cake ever made everyday.