Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst attempts at bullshit strain names youve witnessed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RussianHaze, Mar 21, 2012.

1. i had a guy try to sell me broccolli like i wasnt gonna know the diffrence.. soon as i grinded it up and went to put it in the paper i knew it wasnt weed..wtf he trying to get one over on me.. yeh right... like thats gonna happen...

2. kush bomb. People around here wave around quarters and halfs of mids.

3. Albino Dragon haze... but who really cares about the names? in your weird ass situations that wouldve had me dying of laughter that's different, but when you can tell if bud is dank, then who really cares?

4. "ive got some dro".... no retard dro is not a type of weed :mad:

5. chriptachrona colorlight *****

6. red rooster, bonzi, etc. i just say i dont care about your made up names as long as its dank.

7. A freind of mine used to sell Oregonian Kush to people, he called it that because he mixed oregano and weed for it, the people he bought from thought it was from Oregon. No shit he gave a bag or too of straight oregano and they still came back.

Never had someone try to bullshit me on strain names

8. doppleganger not even sure if its a real name

9. "Diabungo" I've not had this but a dude I know said he could get weed called utopia

10. My guy hit me up yesterday on xmas and claimed that he had candy cane kush

11. I think popcorn is a description of the size of the nug.

You know popcorn sized.

12. That green goblin lol

13. Colonial Kush. I live in a very colonial part of the country. It was dank tho, so I still bought it. It didn't even taste like kush...

14. Blueberry yum yum........ suuuurrrrreeeeee

Also theres a swagged out mexican kid trying to sell me 'trainwreck' and I dont really believe him, but its 30 an eighth so I still might jump on it :p

15. Popcorn nugs are the smaller buds on the bottom of the plant that arent attached to a main stem, some can be dank , some shwagg , but are always a little less potent then the big buds.

16. "Captian America" Lets just say it wasnt so super

17. Red lobster kush

18. It is if you are in the south GRAND HUSSSTTLEEE HOMIE

19. Medical Kush Chronic (practically schwag)

Swag (refuse to smoke)