Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst anti-marijuana article Ive ever seen!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theduck, Jan 7, 2012.

1. This shit pisses me off. Id suggest you guys read it here: Marijuana Use Among College Students - StateUniversity.com Blog

but i'll post the highlights

The side effects of marijauana are:
    A decreased ability to learn and remember things
    Delay of the onset of puberty and decreased sperm production in men
    Disrupt the menstrual cycle and inhibit discharge of eggs from the ovaries in females
    Damage to the immune system
    Increase in cancer rates
    Increase in the rates of respiratory problems and disease

it also mentions a linkage between rape and sexual assault and drug use. heavily implieinig marjaijana (god you know your baked when you try 3 times to spell marijaunana and 3 times fail :smoke:)

Anyway, whats the falsest thing youve ever read/heard about mairjuana? any stories of dealing with such people?

Read more: Marijuana Use Among College Students - StateUniversity.com Blog Marijuana Use Among College Students - StateUniversity.com Blog

2. I don't know what's wrong with these peaple

3. Brainwashed masses. Just a case of mass hysteria and people thinking they know it all.

4. It's because some people stand to lose a lot of money if medical marijuana spreads, or it becomes legalized

5. That site is pro-religious propaganda. So expecting to find anything accurate in that ignorant cesspool of a website would be undoubtedly futile.

6. People are ignorant, they comment on something they have never tried

7. I stopped reading after they said something about people losing interact in community activities and religion. I know quite a few people that toke up and go to after school stuff at a local church. My town only puts on one community event and it's a stoner heaven because there's always a ton of food.

8. Weed has addictive properties.

9. I have been to a church high. If you were religious I'm sure a church service would be a magical and spiritual time if you had just taken 2 grav bong hits in the parking lot.

10. #12 Nlovnam, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    caffeine is more addictive then marijuana. that's a fact

11. [quote name='"jailbird"']I find that marijuana has made me addicted to dihydrogen monoxide. Whenever I blaze, I need to have some dihydrogen monoxide with it.

Dihydrogen Monoxide - DHMo_Org DIHDRYOGEN MONOXIDE Headline Page[/quote]

God people are so stupid!!! It makes me mad!!
    That article shows that people will believe anything if they don't know about it. It's sad.

I hate that scare tactics are used to scare the stupid people into listening to the bull shit the government feeds us. If people were smart they'd think for themselves...

Think for yourself, question authority.

12. Increase in the rates of respiratory problems and disease

This is wrong how?