Worst/Annoying stuff that's happened when you went to toke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by somerandomchap, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I just went to get my smoke on :p and as i was packing my piece i see this big ass cockroach on my mini stereo, its on the left speaker which is next to my right speaker. It crawls in between my speakers so i lean over and smashed my speakers together and than cockroach juice files on my face/lips. i freak out and wash my face, i return and clean up and now i am high as shit.:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie: oh yeah.

i want to hear other stories about bad stuff happening during a session.

2. Did it taste good?

3. ah that's sick im gonna eat in 10 minutes lol

4. Lol, I dunno a few things have happened that totally killed my high but I can't rememebr half of them. One time I went out on to the balcony at my sisters for a nice smoke before I went out. Only problem was there was about 3 police cars + 6 police all stopped at the entrance to her flats and I was only on the first floor. They were there for 45 minutes, which seems like forever when you have a nice blunt waiting to be smoked.

5. Having to wait 6+ hours for my boy to pick up so I could get some. Thankfully I go through someone else now who always has it

6. When you got the herb packed, the bong on standby, the kicking spot all jazzed out only to sit down and discover you have no lighter. :(

7. Well yesterday I went to the bosque to chill by the river and smoke a bowl. I get there, pack the bowl, and then like 2 moms with like 7 kids come down the trail and kick it next to me for like 2 minutes. That was mildly irritating. Then I'm about to toke up again and some old lady comes, she leaves pretty quick tho. So then I finally toke up and like 3 hits in the lighter runs out. FUUUUUCK.

Needless to say I was pissed. I was high enough to get back to the car in a flash tho. It's funny how walking back when I'm stoned takes way less time, or at least it seems like it.

8. #8 Blazed4dayz, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    Happened yesterday:
    Sister called my mom into her room at 11pm, conversation lasted till 1am. While you got a 2pape waiting to hotbox a sauna, It felt like foreverrrrr.

Happened yesterday as well:
    I used a metal billpiece (1s you put into waterbongs and etc) and I haven't cleaned it in like a year. Well it turned into a bitch yesterday and got clogged up with all the resin and smoked bud. I tried jamming tube-like things through, they just got stuck lol.

So today morning, I found some thin metal rods, which I pushed through!
    Bill-piece is okay now, and I won't have to go to my headshop for another. :)

9. Having to wait for dealers to text/call back...gah so long

10. Haha you all have some great stories. Let's hear moooooreeeee.

11. The dog starts barking incessantly and won't shut up. She usually never barks though, it just seems to be when I'm smoking, or about to smoke.:rolleyes:

12. Running out of ciggerettes for after :(

13. Obviously it is a spy for the police. bad doggie

14. The only time i have smoked is when i have a session with my friends, they mix weed/tobacco, its shitty but in a bong you get baaad headspins. oh and a strawberry cigarette that i thought was weed, i was drunk and high and stuff.

15. After I just had a great smoke sesh, Smoked a couple bowls of some OG Kush, and I walk home and there are no snacks in the fridge or anything. And I couldn't borrow the car, my Brother borrowed it. Needless to say it was a long 2 hours till my bro got taco Bell.

16. finding a body

17. Idk, I left this small bag, like a gram bag in my purse idk. I keep my stuff in this red container, and I smoked at night couple days ago, and the red bag fell to the ground, and I think thats where I left the gram bag. I am not sure, and now I am worried it somewhere someone can see

18. Now maybe I should say "you wanna smoke up sometime?"

19. My friend acting like a 2 year old so we had to waste our high making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Definitely not smoking him out again.

20. this.