Worst and best experience of my life...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jordan33, May 18, 2009.

1. so today, i go to work at a gas station and one of my friends that i got into a fight with starts yelling at me.. She's crazy, she was just a really jelous person and we were only friends so i dunno, it's a long story, basically i was pumpin gas and she flips out on me while i'm at work and i was just like w/e, so i'm cleaning up, hung over, and someone walks in. I'm alone and they robbed the gas station, ends up with them chasing me into the bathroom i locked the door and they tried to kick it in, they left with everything and i called the cops and all the while the boss was like 5 hours away at his lake, it's been such a long night, i've been up for 26 hours and i was interrogated and it's just been ridiculous, but the good news is, i quit the gas station. lol

sorry for the long read, i'm just tired and sober and thought i had an eventful evening.

2. so quitting made it the best experience of your life? or was it that you got robbed and that was the best experience? I would shit my pants if some guy was waving a 9-mil in my face yelling at me to empty the cash register.

Definitely should have smoked some weed while locked in the bathroom.

3. the good experience was that i just kinda realized, holy shit, like. i could have died, i don't wanna work at a place like this. So i'm going to get my welding ticket now, i don't know why but it changed everything, one of those near death experiences that changes your views on everything.

and i would have toked lol but i left my one hitter in my car.

4. You mean 18?