Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst 4/20 of my life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NYD, Apr 20, 2010.

1. On 4/20 me and my friend like to chill from 4:20am-4:20pm. So at 3:30am i go and pick my friend up. We decide to go to a quiet neighborhood to smoke but on the way a cops stops me and said I was swerving around. I told him the reason i swerved was b/c i dropped something on the floor, but he sticks his head inside the car and takes a deep breathe. I knew I was fucked from the moment i seen the look on his face. He tells us to get out so the K9 can search. Well they found like 3 different types of 1/8ths and charged me for possession and driving under the influence. Now I have no weed to smoke and no best friend to chill with all day. Oh well better hit the gym then i guess :(

2. Damn man I feel ya. Ur not the only one this is my first 4/20 smoking weed and I just moved out my parents house. No weed, girl in school, broke with bills coming. Skys the limit tho my nig keep movin on!

3. Dude, that sucks.
    Fuckin' pigs... too cheap to buy their own weed.

4. wow that sucks. at least you got to get a little high tho. i don't eve have any green! the ones with THC or dead presidents. lol i'm spending 4/20 in my room alone all day. eh.. no different from any other day really...

5. Omg dude dont even tell me about it. When they showed the "evidence" in the precinct he only gave them 1 1/8th. I have a slight clue where the other 2 might of went

6. Thats why you dont drive and smoke. I always get out of the car to blaze.
    But still a shitty way to spend the greatest holiday ever.
    Hope it gets better.;)

7. Lol we werent smoking yet. I got stopped on the way to the smoking spot.

8. He'll call 911 and think he's overdosing :)
    YouTube: "Cop Eats Weed"

9. yea but then why did he arrest me, give me 2 different charges, and make me spend 3 hours in a cage...for a damn plant.

10. Sorry to hear about your 420 man just start planing on making your next one perfect

11. Those cops prolly smokin your shit at this very moment. On some real shit though, this is my first 420 and I got a damn gun pulled on my ass and my 129 bucks gone. Lol

12. im so glad i can only get busted for public use of it, i can drive around all day with 2 oz's of the stankiest shit n they cant do shiiiiiiiiit. Med card = Plus for this holiday

13. You lucky ass... what did you tell your doc?
    I'm thinking of applying for mine. Colorado FTW

14. Lol guess the cops didnt have much holiday spirit this year. I mean, even if i was a strict cop and knew what 4/20 was I would just confiscate it at most. No need to mistreat people like that. oh yea while I was locked up I asked the cop for water and he spit on the floor

15. well i got mine literally a week before it got all hard to get your card, i have a medical record for my concussions/migranes so it easy for me either way...but i didnt even really see a dr....just kinda had him sign the shit...thats how easy it was before

16. I missed that small detail in your story.
    My bad.

17. That's shitty man. Most likely this will be my first 4/20 in 5 years that I didn't get blazed :(

18. dude if you are gonna drive around at 3 am, you are bound to get pulled over... you guys should of met up at 4:20 in the day time

19. I really hate hearing stories like this, man. Real sorry your 4/20, which is obviously a day that has importance to you, was ruined for no good reason. Wish I could send you some bud through the computer- I hear its kinda like faxing acid ;) ... Anyway, peace man.

20. because power corrupts closed minded people...and i've had my problems with the NYPD...cops are pigs.