Worried about tattoo infection.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InhaleSomeKush, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Don't know if this was the right place to post this, I tried signing up to post on tattoo fourms but they are not as active. I figured though a lot of fellow people around here would have experience with tattoos as well.

Just worried about possible infection, I really don't have any signs, it'll be 14 days this wed since I got it. It's in the peeling stage, going good. Just worried as I have bad anxiety.

Picture included.

• Like Like x 1
  2. No signs of infection but you think it's infected? Looks like some healthy chicken scratch to me friend.

Saloo!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. As long as the red in the eye area is intentional, which I'm kinda sure it is, you're fine it looks like

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. 14 days you're good.

5. That look pretty bad man, you might want to consult a doctor. On the bright side maybe you will get one of those cool robotic prosthetics.

6. A dude I hung out with actually had one of those, lost his arm trying to do something stupid with drugs, really sad...

7. Looks fine to me bro. Not a bad style of tattoo either props.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. If you focus on the nose and follow it up, it literally looks like a dick shaft and balls, not to be rude but homie did you dirty bruh

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. #11 InhaleSomeKush, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Lol it looks exactly like the sketch I found online that I want it modeled after.

10. I don't see it
    Sounds like you just walk around looking for dicks, which is pretty weird

11. Found another one