Worried about my first plants...please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luv2chief, Dec 23, 2007.

1. well my plants are in organic soil with bone meal and were doing great now about 4 inches tall and one is wilted or droopy but still alive temp is around 82 in my grow space but maybe i think i am watering too much or too little? i mist with a bottle when i see the soil gets dry but it seems like it gets tooo dry quickly! how much water do you water with for example like a plastic cup full or till all the soil in the pot is moist to the touch or till i see water coming out the bottom? also i got some ferts yesterday at the store when should i start using those i only have 1 leaf set in right now they are fairly small any help would be appreciated...will post pics let me know if its gonna work ok or not cuz space is a discretion is a must :) thank you
    also i just got some fert yesterday and attached a pic of the bottle do you think it if alright to use and how much should i should i give them and when? also should i leave my light cycle 24/7 until flowering...ps im using 42 watt cfls 2700lumens my 65 watt 5400 arent here yet so will be getting switched on the 28th to the 4 65 watts and then back to the 42s for flowering correct? thank you soo much i have read all over the site but i find contradicting answers sometimes so figured id ask for my self....thank you again...

the attachment thing isnt working i will try to get them up asap to see what you think

2. sorry not the best but hopefully decent enuff :)

Attached Files:

3. too much i need more fans ?

4. I think its over watering, the only time in the plants life where you want to constantly keep the top soil moist with a spray bottle is when you plant sprouts up till they break ground, but now the roots are bigger and go further down so what you should do is water until you see some dripping from the drain holes at the bottom of your pots then leave for two days and repeat. This can very tho depending on how much humidity you have, which can determine how much water they will need, but pretty much 1c every 2 days is normally about spot on. Yet again I have no idea what your humidity is so just telling you the average. 82 degrees is a bit high but not enough to be killing them so i don't think its the temp. Also one quick suggest after taking a look at your grow box tin foil is a NO! NO! especially crinkled tin foil, this will create "hot spots" which can burn holes in your plants later on or even now, I would suggest white mylar or just painting the cardboard (I think its cardboard?) with white paint.

5. thanks alot thats what i was hoping ok ill try it again