Worried About My Drug Test At Meps

Discussion in 'General' started by bigschlong, May 13, 2014.

1. so im in the process of going into the navy but first i have to take a drug test during my physical which is on may 22nd. After a 5 month break on weed, i smoked from march 5th - april 2nd somewhat heavily (3 - 5 times a week and multiple bowls/blunts of medical grade weed on the days i smoked. also ate a bunch of super potent edibles that made noob smokers throw up all night lol)

from april 3rd - april 22nd i smoked lightly (1 - 3 times a week, only a bowl on the days a smoked). the last time i smoked was april 22nd and have been clean since. I have a pretty fast metabolism with a built physique. i understand the drug test they administer at meps is pretty sensitive so im scared i might fail.

2. #2 Thenewyorker, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    You'll be fine. Just drink alot of water and workout if you wanna feel more confident about passing. Weed usually doesn't stay in more then a month after your last smoke session, unless your obese since it gets stored in fat. But since you have a fast metabolism and your physically fit, you're good.

3. Imo no if it's within the next 2 weeks, one month of heavy smoking and 3 weeks of somewhat heavy smoking is gonna be built up in your system I would give it at least a full month with exercise and what not but who knows maybe you will pass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. thanks for the replies. im going to buy a home drug test kit from a head shop today and i'll post my results

5. #5 Thenewyorker, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    And what i said was from personal experiences after heavy smoking... Was gone in 2-3 weeks for me and i wasn't even that fit, nor did i exercise that much. But yeah i guess it's different for everybody. Also the drug test i took was the one where it got sent to a lab.

6. I passed an at home test and ended up failing the pre-employment test that I took a few days after.

7. I see. How long/often were you smoking and how long did you abstain?

8. I was smoking a few times a week. I stopped smoking for 40 days when I took the at home test. 5 days later I took the other test and failed.

9. #9 4r5t6y7, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014

Um april 22 - may 22 is a month lol

OP - you'll be fine.  Exercise a lot.  Particularly running.  Drink fluids.  Good luck in the service

10. #10 bigschlong, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    Passed the home drug test.

Attached Files:

11. Put vinegar in ur pee

The fresh bul

12. I passed my test in 2 weeks after smoking heavily for like 4 years. Running and water.

13. Drug test is tomorrow. Super nervous

14. Smoke a joint for good luck.

15. Will do :)

16. Not so sure, regalur cutoff is 50Ng, MEPS is 5. :smoke:

17. #17 ThirdEyesWide, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Was in the same position as you a few years back, smoked 8 days before going to meps because I got sent early, and passed, served my time and am getting out. Seeing as you've smoked VERY little and have a fast metabolism like me, you'll be fine. Wouldn't even be stressing if I were you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Good news, I passed! Also signed the contract and swore in as well.

19. Just don't touch another bowl til then you'll be fine just hit the water

20. Disregard that last statement I didn't look at the last reply :(