Worried about choppers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ganjfarmer7, Jul 26, 2013.

1. I have 7 outdoor plants growing on my 9 acre property and have been recently informed that a neighbor down the street was recently busted for growing by a chopper. The chopper hovered above the house for about twenty and then a bunch of law enforcement immediately came. My plants are in a relatively sheltered spot and I was wondering if 7 would be enough to tip them off.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    You are so busted. Sorry bro but if they got your nighbor, they will get you too. What state do you live in? How many plants did your nieghbor have? I'd be paranoid as hell about that.

3. First of all, there can only be one GanjFarmer..someone must die. :p

But how big are the plants? And how spread out are they? But if your neighbor was busted then they are most likely searching the area hard man

4. Spread them out. One plant will never get spotted by a chopper on its own. Put other plants around them as we'll for camo

5. #5 Spid3r mite, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Check out how it looks from google earth. Obviously not a perfect answer but if it's obvious on google earth it's obvious to a bird.
    Some of my neighbors gardens look like fricken orchards

If a neighbor gets busted it brings attention to your area you may of already been marked

6. Another one of these threads. If you are not growing over 100 plants its not worth there time.

7. I honestly don't know how many plants the guy had I'm in Pennsylvania on a private road and my dad talked to my neighbor and he told him that had happened he lives about a mile down the road. Mine are surrounded by a lot of growth and he said the DEA was there so it had to have been a good amount

8. #8 FarmerboyOH, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    Idk dude. If I sqw my neighbor get busted
    Those plants would be out the dirt ina heartbeat. And disposed of asap

9. #9 Vee, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    I have 7 outdoor plants growing on my 9 acre property and have been recently informed that a neighbor down the street was recently busted for growing by a chopper. The chopper hovered above the house for about twenty and then a bunch of law enforcement immediately came. My plants are in a relatively sheltered spot and I was wondering if 7 would be enough to tip them off.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better for you to grow in pots so you are mobile and can shuffle your plants around to suit your locale ...
    Encourage bigger mj type trees in the area, like bamboo and such
    Listen out on the cops and aircraft frequencies when an aircraft is in the area,, this will train you up
    If you are growing in a ""hot zone""  remember to check in around 90 days or so, for the regimental passerby, and clock(note) the lil sucker

10. Could I implant them from the ground the pots and they are down a hill next to a tree line in a bunch of crab grass. They are smaller then all the plants around them

11. Really to late in the year by now...unless you have a very very good reason I'd leave them for this grow, but next grow you'd be ready ...tho does depend on the plants age, but I'd leave them

12. If theyve already been there and got ol dude then theyre not gonna be back.... This year. But next year u better not plant shit in that area cuz its now logged in and they will comb that area the next couple years.

13. So your saying cause they busted someone down the road last year they won't look again this year? I feel like they would search harder...

14. Well u can never say for sure but if they searched that area and found a huge grow then mission accomplished. Theyre on a budget. But u can guarantee its logged in on a gps somewhere and is now a hotspot so theyll be back but i dont see it bein this year.

15. Thats not true at all. Especially not on the east coast.

16. #16 Kuntrybumpkin, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    Yep definitely not true. You can look up a guy on here named combustible (could be spelled different). He grew one on his property and was spotted by a heli and he was given a citation. This happened just last aug.

17. I guess the bottom line on this issue is its just part of the deal. Thats why in a non med state you need to do it on a strangers property or someone that will play stupid, or if youre really feelin ballzy you can use govt land (dumb dumb dumb). I personally have never had any pulled by heli but they sure as shit flew over my grow a few times. Thats why you never do more than one or 2 in a spot and you plant em right next to some other greenery. But its a crapshoot every year, just part of it.

18. Well you have 4 options.....

1. Just grow carefully, cuz nothin you can do about them flyin over.
    2. Dont Grow
    3. Get a Helicopter yourself, and just follow them.
    4. Shoot em down.