Worlock seeds

Discussion in 'General' started by Token, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Has any one heard of worlock seeds? if so are they good.i just got about 20 "worlock" seeds and i am wondering if the guy who gave me them is just bullshiting me.

2. Warlock
    3rd Place Winner for Bio Entry in 1997 H.T. Cannabis Cup
    The Warlock is indica dominant but it also has some characteristics that are considered sativa by most people (elongation at flowering, active high, high calyx/leaf ratio). It is a branchy plant that will form only a few medium sized leaves and a massive amount of flowers so it is easy to manicure. The pistils are clear white when fresh, changing to tan/pink when mature. The smell is strong and sweet, some even a bit sour (like fresh fruit). The high is mainly “in the head”. The indoor information below is based on the use of 7.5 liter containers filled with a well fertilized peat moss/perlite mix (ec 08, ph 5.8) given only tap water (no nutrients added) and a plant density of 16 per m2. INDOOR Veg. Period seedlings: 35 days Veg. Period cuttings:10 day. Flower Period: 55-60 days Yield: 400-500 gr/m2 Outdoor (in Holland) Harvest Sept. - Oct. Yield: 300-400 gr/plant.

here's what i found on it for you....ps they're approx $120 for 10.....but that's from a site that i wouldn't use.......Peace out.....Sid

3. Hey thanks alot