worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by skateskunked, Dec 19, 2008.

1. i seen other people on here askin bout other websites bein real or not . well im wondering about this one. i orderd seeds 2 weeks ago from them and havent goten a thing yet. http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com . it doesnt come up on google. so im suspicious about my loosing the money i sent them for seeds. anyhelp will be apreciated

2. Have you got anything saying they have shipped your items or no?

By looking at their contact info and seeing ms-world.net as it does not exist. I am guessing they are fake.

While many other seedbanks have the address, phone number and email address @nameofseedbank.com, etc.

3. they actually sent me a confirmation email saying they were going to ship it. and then one saying they shipped it, i hope its not a fake seedbank , that would suck

4. Did you get a tracking number?

5. Hi,

I can guarantee that we are 100% genuine! We're very new, we only started about a month ago, so we're not that high in the search engines yet :)

All our seeds are the real thing, straight from the seed banks of Amsterdam (mainly).

The reason for the difference in domains for the email is so we can be discrete. We thought people wouldn't like sending/receiving emails from 'worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com'! Do you think it would be better if it was like that?

If you have any questions, feel free to email us!

And thanks for the interest in the site!

6. skateskunked: PM me your order number and I'll look into it for you.

7. wow you guys are everywere.. i just recieved my seeds in the mail , i am quite happy to say that it was good service , sweet easy to deal with orderform , nice searchable site too.. 2 thumbs up to http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

8. Glad they worked out for ya.

9. Glad to hear it, I think the post is a bit slow at Christmas time!

10. I recently made an order myself over the weekend.... Cant wait to get it in. About how long after you place an order do you get a shiping confermation?

11. Normally it's only a day or two, sometimes same day.

However at the minute, we're still catching up from the holiday period, so we've got longer delays. We are working all day at the moment to try and clear the backlog, so hopefully it won't be long!