worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com = the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doughboy911, Mar 12, 2009.

1. mine sprouted fine

2. so do you think if I buy 2 G13 haze seeds (all i have money for right now) they would most likely sprout?

3. its like with anything there is no 100% but id say you have a good chance and if at least 1 did then you could clone it

4. I'm a newb and don't even know what that means. Could you explain it and explain how to do it?

5. im kinda new too but i read alot and like this stuff. to clone your plant you let it grow for awhile then when it has some descent sized shoots you cut one off and get it to sprout roots then plant it and you have a new plant plus your original. search the threads for a good tutorial.

6. So you just cut off one of the branches and plant it by itself?
    that sounds pretty easy

7. and i think ive decided to buy 2x G13 Haze... wish me luck

8. its a little bit more involved then just cut and plant but is stil relatively easy. good luck i need a little too im growing a single bubblegum and hope its female.

9. So I sacrificed one plant to see wtf was going on.

They are so far down in the soil, they sprouted just having a hard time coming to the top.

So I redid it, and am waiting. But they all have popped but one Afghan :(

Anyway..I guess its my error and no basis to my bitching to WMS and saying shit about them.
    Its 4:10 and no smoke today..yet:hello:

10. You cant just stick the branch in soil.

You need to go buy rooting hormone, and cut at a 45 degree angle, then plant it in soil that doesnt have too many nutrients in it, and make sure you dip it in water, and dont lay it down on the table or it will get an air bubble and die. Make sure you completely coat the base of the plant shoot with the rooting hormone or it will die, Then you have to slowly move the light toward it or it will die. ALso you have to have enough humidity or it could die. A lot of things can make it die. It's not THAT easy. But still fairly easy.

11. fuck man this site doesnt accept amex gift cards.. wtf i thought the gif cards were the same as the credit cards

12. i sent cash and had no problem

13. hey all i just ordered 110 dollars worth of seeds and got registered mail. i got one email so far, immediatly after the purchase. i will keep you all informed.

14. Seeds ordered today!!!!! Totaling 103 bucks. Got an email seconds later.

3 Fem Kushberry
    2 Fem White Widow
    2 Fem Jack Flash#5

Im in the midwest, Lets race MattttG3!

15. Ok, Royal Mail after 3 days STILL says "It's on its way" "your order is BEING PROCESSED FOR DELIVERY to the United States"

WTF?

Do they not update when it gets shipped out? Why did I pay 15 dollars instead of 7 again?

16. haha a race it is! i have a feeling i will get mine a day before you get yours.

17. Yey! Woke up this morning and Royal Mail now says instead saying "your items are being processed for delivery abroad" it now says "your items have been passed to the overseas delivery service for delivery to the United States of America" how soon after you get this message do you usually get your shipment?

18. you wont no anymore about the shipment when its in the states. Give it 5-7 business days once its in the US. Good luck