worlds within worlds

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GreenLeaf, Nov 10, 2002.

1. maybe dark matter is what our universe once was, before physical space exploded into it. Like it's some sort of infinite loop of dark matter
    (zero) and physical matter (1). It's a binary loop of vibration of Nothing and everything.  :smoking:

2. Within my bit of chaos there is a steady rhythm... a constant spinal structure...
    So tho i may have only the faintest idea where i am going... i have no idea where i may end up...
    I wish some of these guys still posted....

There is no whole without all of its pieces....
    Chaos is as much q part of the whole as is the space between everything...

3. World= peoples individual perceptions about life and their own lives. i dont even know. Leave all that incomprehensible spiritual knowledge to God. He created everything, what more can anyone say?

4. yeah like how the rivers in rain forests are kind of like the capillaries in animals, the salmon (red blood cells) swim up the rivers and then, similarly to how oxygenated blood provides oxygen to respiring cells, bears eat the salmon and (since theres an over abundance of salmon) drop their caucus's around the forest providing nutrients to all the trees, and fungi and shit. theres so many examples too, this worlds so trippy