World's oldest cannabis stash discovered

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by CaValleySmoker, Oct 6, 2009.

1. #1 CaValleySmoker, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
  2. I plan on being incinerated with weed. That way I will be stoned no matter what afterlife i go to.

3. I hope when I die, at least one of my friends puts some weed in there with me, unless I get cremated. Hmm.

4. they even took the time to make sure they only had female plants, awesome!

5. This is just more proof that societies have been using cannabis for thousands of years unregulated for recreation without their societies and civillizations falling apart because of it, especially when things like war and govt corruption cause more civillizations to fall than anything else, and these are the most abundant things we have:eek:

6. Awesome man

7. I dislike how they dont mention that it could have been used for recreational purposes. Only spiritual or medicnal purposes.

8. Sad thing that it was once illegal if you didn't grow cannabis in our country. Now you're thrown in jail with a bunch of thugs and left to rot.

"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica." - Abraham Lincoln

9. HAHAHAH that crazy,old ass weed. did some1 try to smoke it? the guy said " adding that no one could feel its effects today, due to decomposition over the millennia." does that mean there was decomposition of THC too??

10. I would so definitely smoke that.

11. Id also try a smoke of it. But when they (Pulled out all male parts) for some reason That doesnt comprehend. Really a full matured male plant is just open pod sacks that released all the pollen and die off so When they say male parts What do they mean? Also If their were any good seeds in that 2 pounds. they need to grow the seeds. GROW THE WORLDS OLDEST STRAIN!. Omg I wonder what it would be like.

12. ^^^^ that would be dank. haha grow 2700 year old herb. shit would hilarious

13. Males seed up females, making the weed undesirable. We all know a bag of fluffy seedless is worth than a bag of seedy weed.

The absence of male parts points to controlled cultivation, in order to avoid seeding their weed.

Nah man seeds only stay viable a few years. Maybe any native cannabis still growing in the area could reveal the quality though.

14. I remember reading about thils awhile back, as it is from December 2008. Even though the oldest stash found was 2700 years old, you can bet people were smoking and using hemp way before that.

15. my mother in laws father found some old ass Indian pipes and weed i forget where she said he found it ill get a picture today and post it here tonight its in a deep wall picture frame theres 2 pipes made from some animal bone and another that looks like some rock or maybe another bone pipe.. the weed is definitely old and was found with the pipes its all dried up and and its definitely weed but some old ass Indian weed ill get pix today its fuckin awesome definitely some shit that belongs in a museum

16. i wonder if that indian weed is any good.

17. Ultra fucking cured!!!

Imagine how smooth that must hit...

And the high...timeless
    :smoking:

18. damn when die i want to be cremated and rolled in a joint so all my friends can smoke me lol

19. Nice hurry up with them pics :smoking: