World's greatest strain??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Arcadian, Mar 9, 2018.

1. I know this question will only get opinions and not much for answers... But I want to know what your all time favorite photo-period strain is to grow and/or smoke.

I've only grown autoflowers indoors up to this point and am wanting to order some seeds to start a photo-period mother plant to grow indoors and maybe outdoors in the northern climate. I was kinda thinking Blue Dream.
    What do you think? [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

2. obviously northern lights is the greatest strain mate.. closlely followed by white widow.. critical mass jack herer and skunk number 1.. how many of todays strains are they responsible for? but a true northern lights is really as good as it gets

• Like Like x 2

3. I have to agree white widow is probably one of my fav strains

• Like Like x 1
  4. @BrewsnWeed666

I am currently growing some white widow autos. I haven’t hit them with nutes yet as they are growing so well in my soil mix. I have the fox farm trio, what you recommend to start feeding them since they started to show white pistils? This is my first grow with a mix of auto and photos. Curious what I should start feeding. They just look amazing and I get nervous to start feeding.

IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0255.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Fuck yeah dude you'll have to post pictures after you harvest man:toke:

6. looking good here my widow atm..

Attached Files:

7. mate all the time they are lookin good your doing.it right.. just go half feed once a week and the rest of the feed water ya just got to judge it yself. nitrogen grow potassiam flower as long as ya bare that in mine ya can kinda determine what ya need and when

8. Psychoberry cheese is the tastest strsin with extremely strong flavor very recognizable strain. And potent as fuck hsrd to get clones

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Malawi Black

10. LMAO..
    GDP!
    truth.gif