World Wide Politics, All Welcome, have your say

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deadlystead, Aug 4, 2012.

1. And let's keep this alive Faye

2. We got a lot of work to do

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q&noredirect=1]Network - "I'm as mad as hell" speech [english subtitles] - YouTube[/ame]

3. Do you know what the Syrian Govt does to it's people? Do you know what they are doing now? Do you know that many of them would gladly seek Israel as a haven then cut their throats to take it?
    What do you think of all of that while we are not involved, Israel is only involved in defense and not offense. NATO is staying out of it.....
    what exactly do you think of Syria and what they are doing within to their citizens who would be you and me here?

4. How can a man be a recipient for the Nobel Peace Prize when he runs drone operations that kill more innocents then "insurgents". That, Geo-Politcal Figureheads, is what we in the hood like to call ass muthafuckin backwards.

5. Russian puppet Assad's regime is brutal in fighting the US puppet rebels, I acknowledge this fact. No other country needs to be invading Syria, especially since the whole mess is the result of a proxy war between Russia and the West. "Preemptive strike" is not defense, it is a euphemism for aggression. If Assad remains in power much longer I would not be surprised to see direct NATO intervention.

6. #248 fayn2madness, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    you have bits of facts but not well informed.
    Maybe you ought to take a lil ride over there and see what it's really like. Sit in a shelter with these people who are the common ordinary people like us and see what they say in private. If you didn't change your tune after that there's no hope for you.

7. Tis tru. We all don't realize that our problems fade into insignificance when we see and read of the terror going on in this world.

8. Hey Deadly!
    You ever going to have a conversation with me on this thread?
    How's the family?

9. How can we stand against the american government when we could be labeled a terrorist, have our rights stripped away, put in prison indefinitely, tortured, and drone striked all without a fair trial?

10. You are correct but there is the overwhelming feeling we are being turned into a big brother world, do as your told, we see your every move. We have all your details Prisoners, not free . And there is nothing we can do our fate is sealed.

The script is written, it's all being played out and has been for hundreds of years, leaders are puppets, put in position by people that really make the decisions, there is a plan and it is being meticulously followed.

11. How did the Patriots and Founders stand agains the Crown? Most of the population were quite happy under the Kings rule. It is the very stuff you mention that forced their hand. Just different times and different tools.
    We can fix it, we can do something. Stop electing politicians because they have good hair and make-up. Stop watching and remarking on the political ads. Reject personal attack and stick to whether the candidate can do the job with regard to their oath to the Constitution and true Legal Standing within the limits of that document. Elect people who reject big Government and likely have the least money.
    Last but not least, the biggest clue of all, if BOTH Parties, Hollywood and all the Media go after them, they are our guy.

Deadly I know you are a Faithful guy as I am and you I believe think God has it all planned.
    I don't. I think God gives us the choices and our choices are what makes us men. We are not different really from the wild animals. We all over the world put these scum bags in office most because they are trying to get something for free and come to find the cost is more than they bargained for. To me it is no different from the bears raiding houses because it is easier than catching their own dinner. We are just animals after all and our voting records all over the world prove it.
    Some of us know in our faith we are part of the heartbeat of this world and choose not to raid the trash and get caught in the trap, most have come to believe raiding the trash is their salvation when in fact it is their downfall.

12. Wow. Your words are so comforting. This is why i listen to you. You really have a clue as to what life is really all about, I'm still learning but it's taking comfort and wisdom from the things you and others as wise as you has to say that lead me to love my life and want to be a better person, do all I can to help people, show compassion to others I do not know personally, I look up to people like you Faye as you give me faith there are some really nice decent people in this world and in you I have found 1.

13. #255 fayn2madness, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Deadly, the best way to help others is to take care of your own. If you are healthy and able, down on your luck you are strong enough to find a way out. If you aren't and you have been a good reliable faithful soul those in your life who know you will be there for you.
    Take care of your own and when you see a real true need then do as you can to make it a true contribution. Pay a bill if you can or fix a meal but truly if they are able, a phone number to a job imo is much more valuable than a dollar or a meal.
    My idea of charity is to provide for those who are unable to provide for themselves and support those who are able in finding and retaining work of any sort, not a living free and clear. When able bodied wo/men accept that openly, they have given up and look down on their contributors. When Govt requires the working population to support these recipients of forced charity how is this for the "greater good"? How does that help motivate anyone?
    I have found those I've helped in the past have usually looked more and more to me as something I owed to them since I had before and they knew something about my circumstance. You get the gist.
    But Deadly, the only way to survive the many factions and ambitions of NWO types the only way is going to be from independent strong innovative, self sustaining producers. While those who live on top of each other will be starving, fighting and killing each other over every scrap and issue, those independent producers will be capable without them and will survive on his own merit standing and ability.
    (I do not believe the NWO is one club, unit, thing. I believe there are many who have those desires and work to use us against ourselves to gain their ends. I believe sometimes they work together, maybe knowingly and maybe not, but the reason we are still fighting and have so far won is due to the fact that those differing NWO clubs mostly work against each other)

14. #256 fayn2madness, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    There is someone if he were put a stop to would stop all this and that is George Soros. AlWhore for a while had a lot of clout to move Gvts and has but Soros can move and manages Trillions of dollars. It is rumored he was responsible for the George W. Bush gas price escalation to crash Bush's economy, up to that point it had done very well. This positioned the Pelosi take over If I remember correctly. It may have been after but it was done to facilitate a crash. He was convicted of this in France in the past and he got off to go play in other sand boxes. He controls much more money now than he did then. It is rumored that experience assured he would not be caught again. That is one looter who was trained by the best. I personally believe he is 0vomits puppet master via Dorn and Ayers.
    Beck goes off on Soros too and I dislike Beck but my own research shows this Soros fellow is not to be overlooked as one of the top 5 threats to we common people and I would say in the top 3 with NWO plans of his own. In order to do that the Sheep must crush the wolf, how? Lack of ability to provide for themselves and the reach for the hand out when he can't find the work he needs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNc-xhH8kkk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViAT1TxhBk4[/ame]

15. #257 fayn2madness, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
  16. Deadly, if you haven't been listening Friday the 15th is a good day for it. That was a good show but more than that Mark is a man of action he just doesn't talk about it he's a doing man and he's doing something. He says he will announce what it is soon, but this guy know how to work the court system so we'll see what it is.
    He is against MMJ but I don't hold that against him. We need to start somewhere and it seems to me when/where they do legalize this plant they create just as much hassle as it was when supposedly illegal. To me it seems when it is legal it's still just as illegal just gotta know the degrees of offense and how to pay off the system.
    blah blah blah, legalizing mmj is the least of our worries if you ask me and nobody did. heres Marks show link look @ friday the 15th. :wave:

Mark Levin

17. Hey Deadly :wave:, G posted this on his page and I am answering it here, because it jives with my last post. I

I've had to block people because of their reaction to my views (=to yours)about the legalization of MMJ or any other drug for that matter. This is proof of what I have been telling these proponents of legalization and my only conclusion is the proponents of legalization are also those who would be in da'money if it were legal. Just think, the govt can punish us for not buying their approved controlled manipulated product made by their friends who lobbied them on the precepts the Govt would prosper if they get the contracts to produce and distribute.
    I am completely against legalization or criminalization, except for public offenses like driving tickets and child neglect and such. But now they can take the cartel money and the man on the streets money and you pay them for the pleasure. F'it. Any time Govt wants a penny I say No. I think Alaska has it "nearly" right actually.
    Marijuana legalization: How Colorado is following Alaska's smoke trail - Denver - News - The Latest Word
    But to you guys that say: so what?, the Govt takes a chunk of everything or there is no way around it, I say you are lazy assed pot heads with no vision or ambitions and the problems with our Govt is, the majority of our voting aged population are moochers, looters, or apathetic and that is a crying shame.