world of warcraft southpark episode

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Oct 7, 2006.

1. dont ever play it

i was addicted for about a year and a half and when i watched it mkes me want to play agian

so fucking badly

2. Yeah that episode was HILARIOUS--although I'm gonna blaze all weekend with friends and play the Scarface game--we'll see how that turns out!

**I've never played WOW myself, but alot of my buddies do..they say its a severe addiction like heroin lmao.

3. that roxxorzed!

4. Ya that was a kickass episodd lol

5. LOL thats such a good episode. Thanks for posting that cause i missed it when it first premeired, and i play WoW so i actually knew what they were talking about the whole time lol.

6. Haha I used to be like that with diablo II, just add in me smoking a bowl every so often. I get so exicted to do baal and meph runs...and when they would drop stuff, even if it were crap I'd just be blown away. Good times, man good times :) But yeah, that episode was awesome, great way to start off the season (that was the premier right?)

7. If any one would like to try it out and play I can give you links to get the game and patches to play on a Private Server for free.

8. naw i dont wanna end up like those kids

9. when i saw them drinkin hella rockstars when they was killin the boars, i thought if i was doin' that, i'd have hella fuckin empty sparks cans sittin' around instead of rockstar cans, ya feel me?

10. I play it as well. I started playing when I lost my license for a stupid MIP of alcohol. My shits about to expire, dunno whether i should or not after this episode haha. It was a great way to keep me from driving, cuz local cops around here are horrible....known fact. I figured $40.00 to keep me busy for 3 months is okay.

11. hahaha

12. See, i just played up untill the point where i get killed, then get pissed off and stop playing untill my subscription runs out.

13. I was like that, get high and play D2:LoD, i got quite good at it, level 96 Hammerdin

14. Sooo true.

15. did you play?

16. Yes I have but don't anymore, not enough hours in a day. I think my hubby still plays.

17. Hahahahhahah that is classic, thats the funniest south park I have ever seen.