World of Seeds from the Attitude.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Scars, May 1, 2012.

1. #1 Scars, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    I am surprised not a lot more growers use these seeds. I bought 2x Pakistan Ryder, 2x Afghan Kush Ryder, and 3x Strawberry Blue from the Legends collection. So far I have had 100% germination using the "soak in cup of water for 24/hrs" method, then transferring them to my medium. All beans popped up out of the medium in 3 days or less. All plants are growing quite vigorously in the brutal Texas sun with no signs of slowing down so far. I will definantely be buying more from this seedbank. I think next up on the list is a few of their African Landrace strains. Really, they have a wide variety of different seeds/strains to make most growers happy. Really loving the success I am having with these beans so far. *knocks on wood*

2. Alter, I know you are following my grow.

I started germination on my strawberry blue today :).

I am also growing, Purple Haze, L.S.D, and OG Kush #18.

3. Fuck. Yes.

I am so excited about the SB, mine just broke ground today. I am sure we will both be comparing and contrasting our babies. Best of best my brother. Stay high. :wave:

4. I really like the Afghan and Pakistan ryder strains from World Of Seeds and their Chronic Haze is mindblowing :D

5. I am growing out 2 pakistan valleys and one afghan kush from the landrace collection.
    The Pakistan smells exactly like juicy fruit bubble gum. The afghan definitely has some sativa in it

6. I'm growing 3 fast buds, 1 afghan kush ryder, and 1 blue mammoth :D

7. #7 Scars, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012

Brother, I was so hell bent on the Chronic Haze versus the Strawberry Blue....my man, would you care to share a mini smoke report and/or pics of the CH? I would love to know more about it.

Something about that SB just kept whispering in my ear......"buy me....buy me...i will make you happy" hahaha....you guys know how that goes!

What about any of their landrace strains? I know some are not pure landrace strains like the 75/25 colombian gold but those African landrace strains are starting to, errr....whisper to me again. lol.

8. #8 Scars, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012

I was too chicken to buy the Pakistan Valley. I heard they get huge. I bet it's a knock out gem though.

9. :wave: Sorry dude, I didn't grow the CH myself but it was done by one of the pro's on here :D
    Really is an awesome strain, I did the auto ryder strains and I'm thinking of throwing some in the ground again this season.

10. I decided to pick up some WOS Kwazulu and Kilamanjaro 100% Sativa strains....supposed to be good in heat/humidity. Will be germing them as soon as they arrive.

11. You just ordered those Alter?

Going to add them to the grow this year I can see? :).

So that makes how many total now for you?

12. Attitude has had a 100% germ->harvest->toke/toking/vaping track record with me, regardless of breeder...:wave:

Best damned seedbank I have ever tried (and my current GigaBud seed growing is from my first buy off the tude, years ago...). Even the regular seeds were nice girls once popped.:hello:

13. I know I will germ one of each for sure. Before I do that though, I really need to figure out how to keep them low to the ground...I dont want to do more than 3-4 plants at a time. Just looking to get some personal smoke.

Another satisfied grower I see, not surprised. Mind sharing what you have grown/smoked from WOS?