World Cup 2010

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Corporate Clown, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Probably not many soccer/football fans here, but who do you have for 2010 in S. Africa?

I'll cheer for USA, but I don't think they'll make it too far. Never know though.

My pick: Brazil or Spain

2. I'm a bayern munich and celtic fan.

My pick: Germany.

3. Not many soccer/football fans huh? lol

Germany is a great team. I like Podolsky. My gf doesn't because she lives in Poland and says he"s a traitor...whatever, he's still pretty good.

4. Ha i am supposed to be going to the World Cup, but it looks like i am getting an internship next summer so i might have to wait til 2014 =(.

Oh but Argentina FTMFW!!! :hello:

5. i agree that spain is a strong side and so is brazil and as well i'll be praying for the US to make it out of the group stage hahah, but england has one of the strongest/most under rated sides that made it into the world cup, but watch out for netherlands as well so ima go with england winning it against spain with brazil picking up third. my underdog team will go to russia tho

6. i hope argentina wins it..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMe0Px8bgRA"]YouTube - me n a futbal[/ame]

7. russia didnt qualify.

8. you guys see the draw today? USA shouldn't have a problem advancing from their group, but i think england will be in the top spot of the group. USA shouldn't have a problem with the other two teams, algeria and slovenia. if they can't beat them out for the number 2 spot, then they don't deserve to be there anyways.

i personally am italian, and would like to see italy win another world cup. forza italia

9. I'm going for England or Spain. Was going to try and get tickets but I can't go : (

10. I predict a draw 1-1 ENG-USA

11. Brasil all the way..

USA will find it hard to get out of their group..
    England will come first and will be between Algeria and USA for 2nd..

12. haha yeah man your right i was watching fsc and they said something about arshavin and i like automaticly thought the were in that kinda blows for them haha regarding the draw i feel bad for korea haha brazil and portugal

13. Total Football! ORANJE!

and I used to love France, but they deserve to get dumped first round for that disgrace of a goal against Ireland

14. I'd like to see my homeslice Danny Agger get through with Denmark, but I don't see that happening against Cameroon and the Dutch. So if that doesn't work out, I guess I'll be cheering on Spain and the Liverpool (and former Liverpool) contingent.

15. My Vote is USA and Brasil and England.

I also like France...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Thierry Henry is a lil cheater!

16. I will be rooting for USA but it isnt clear whether or not they will make it out of the group stage..but you never know maybe they will surprise us.

I think the Netherlands will play Spain in the end.

Netherlands will win in an epic pk shootout.

17. Im a germany supporter. But I think this world cup will be total chaos. I dont think SA has the finances and police power to keep the hooligans from rioting. I hope im wrong.

18. supporting USA of course and also Greece, my motherland

19. Damn Germany gonna win the world-cup

20. Complete bullshit. I agree.

Gotta root for Mexico though!