Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

workout

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Aug 12, 2011.

1. does anyone here lift weights? I heard that smoking weed increases your estrogen. Is their anyone on this forum that is big as fuck and a stoner?

2. No smoking weed does not increase estrogen levels look at Arnold Swatanager (can't spell his name) he smoked alot of weed and look how jacked he is.

3. I lift all the time bro and run every single day of my life...I'm fitter at this point in my life then I ever have been :hello:....and yea I vape everyday (moderation is key)..I don't know about the whole estrogen thing I'm not really qualified to comment on that as I've done no real research.

Grasscity Deals Near You