Workout Routines

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MacMaster, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Anyway I'm starting to get in shape and put on some muscle, hopefully lol. Just wondering, where can I get some free, good starting routines?

2. bodybuilding.com has a good forum that has a whole section on workout routines. Really any bodybuilding forum will have a section with some good exercises.

3. bb.com is a good site there articles are kind of crazy, stick to the forum and basics (ripptoes)

4. Bodybuilding.com or any of the mens magazines that are centered around fitness and strength usually have a website that flows pretty closely with their paper versions. Check out Men's Health or Muscle and Fitness, they will definitely have workouts for all levels. There is also a place called www.fullfitnes.net, this place gives you a huge assortment of excises for each body part. MacMaster, if you have any other questions about working out or fitness you can send me a PM and I can get you going on the right track. I've been an avid lifter for almost 10 years and am a certified personal trainer among other things, so I can get you started. HAHA, this may be my first time coaching someone who knows that I enjoy herb to the fullest, interesting. I'll make sure if you do indeed need some routines that I will schedule you a nighly toking session (I think you probably have this covered). Anyhow, good luck on everything. Remember to start slow, increase your food intake (protein), water and sleep. You'll do great man.