Workout on amps?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Well I been pumped up on my fave script for over 24hrs now. That happened to be lovley lady dexadrine (dextro-amphetamine). I stopped counting the amount I've popped/snorted but my guess is it's prob 180-220mg. Well at lunch I popped 40mg in prep for the gym after work.

Btw I'm takin 20mg xr caps. The last 2 caps I popped and I'm starting to feel better.

But the point is what's ur guys take on goin to the gym Dexed/speed up? I usually hit high weight but tnite i'm goin for high reps and mid weight and rip it for an hour or maybe treadmil for a bit

I'm so tweaked

2. #2 wein-dog12, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    my friends have a script for those their brothers one takes 10mg and the other takes 15mg we usaully get in to em every now and then their alot of fun but i hate it when their all gone.
    and btw i think the first line you do tastes really good i think its the orange coating on the balls, they make my mouth water alot when i sniff them too

3. be careful, dog. can't your heart explode doing that shit? i don't know if that can really happen but it seems like something that could.

4. i try not to mix amphetamines and physical activities like that. i'd like to keep my heart beating for at least the next couple years.

5. ill pop a couple rolls and go dancing all night. not quite the same thing, but physical activity and uppers most likely wont kill you. just drink plenty of water:wave:

6. This.
    your biggest concern will be dehydration. I know how fucking dry my mouth gets on addy add that to working out and it could be dangerous.
    tell us how your workout went. I wouldn't be surprised if you upped your weights!

7. i got really dehydrated after 10mins on the tradmil but i w as fine doin weights. actually quite anjoyable going all zooted up.... i feel the need to impress no one

8. When are you going into the third (crash) phase you mentioned?

How you doing now?

9. ugh terrible. took my last 20 at 3 and there wa s no end. after i got back from the gym (which im sore as fuck today) i popped 5mg of klonopin and it wasnt eniough to knock me out. im like so delieriously out of it....

so basicly i need to rely on adderall to keep me going another whole day without slee... im
    not looking forward to later. i have a few klonnies and a br so, just no green...

this puts me at 48 hours sleepless, 2 meals, 2 gym workouts, and 3rd work day....

10. Man, that's going to bite, I don't think I'd be looking forward to later either.

11. im not. i have the kpins and hopefully some xannies and i knw m sis will smoke me a bowl later.... but either way...

but im keekpin amped up till i hafta crash lol. i give it by 7 tnite im out just ill dose it out right. already popped a 20 and im real tired.

12. That's why I usually time my crashes for when I usually go to sleep, or a time I know I can sleep. It works for the most part