Working with a funny man. Ex convict.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaGollumMan, Jan 7, 2020.

1. So I’m at this job site rewiring a bar right? And there is a new plumber workin. I ask “what happened to the other 2 guys?” He replies “they got canned and it’s just me now.” So he starts rambling on about how he just got out of a 32year sentence for murder... & how he is shocked at how many girls now shave their pussies. Then he mentioned how he beat the shit out of his cell mate for farting a lot. He was an absolute comedy show the whole day. And I’m super excited to hear him again throughout the whole day. I don’t think There is any need to judge someone by their past right?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nope

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wouldn't judge anyone, don't look up to him tho, afterall, he is just a huMAN.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yes, just don't fart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. No taco bell bro....your life depends on it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OP, you started this - we need to know what he killed someone for by the end of today.

I wonder if it was another bodily function...

7EF23BC9-B44C-4FA8-AB40-901CE9E9FFD0.jpeg

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Haha nice. He said cuz they were making fun of him and saying they will kill him. So he took action first.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Just don't fart near him;):laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Your new work friend sounds like a psycho lol quit before you're his next victim.

10. Right? He’s like 5’6 and randomly comes around a corner and cracks jokes. He’s very stealthy so it’s freaky as fuck haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. #11 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    He's got short man syndrome bro.. all dudes that are smaller have it :laughing::laughing: they get Hella mad quick lmaooo

• Like Like x 1
  12. He just got here haha wish me luck!!

• Funny Funny x 1