Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Working out

Discussion in 'General' started by rnc3147, Aug 28, 2007.

1. I used to work out 5 or 6 months back, and I was doing good and made a lot of progress, but after a while i got caught up in work and shit and got really lazy. I've been blazed for almost all summer, and I am finally taking a couple week tolerance break. I found another gym close to where I work, so I'm thinking of getting signed up there (It's mad cheap- less than 200 a year) and right next to where I work, but problem is when I get blazed all the time I get lazy so I'm gonna have to cut down on smokin bud. Anyone else ever have the same problem? Should I cut down? Input appreciated.

2. Well, I stopped smoking last Saturday(Aug.18) and haven't smoked since then, and i've been going to the gym every day and i've already seen a noticable change(i've been working a lot on my biceps, and i've been taking muscle milk). It's all about moderation; when I go back to Houston this weekend i'm going to buy a half of some dank, but i'm only going to smoke at night after a long day of hard work. This summer I really wanted to work out a lot more, but I smoked all the damn time so I was reallllly unmotivated. I'd recommend cutting down a bit, maybe smoke twice a day or so.

Edit: Post 400 :D

3. here's what you do, wake up and work out, then smoke. smoking after you work out is a very good idea because you will get higher. and if you're high working out is a BITCH and it's such a buzz kill. you don't really need to go to the gym buy a set of free weights or something.

4. Really? I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, it's just that all my friends say that it's easier to work out when you're high because you don't feel the pain as much. I'm gonna try working out high at least once when I pick up my sac, and if I don't enjoy it then I won't do it again.

5. try it man, I find it much harder to lift heavy weights if you're high. maybe it's just me but it seems so much heavier than it should.

6. i've tried it when i'm high, but I find it way easier lifting when i'm on some kinda stimulant (caffeine b12 and amino acids help)

7. I find a slight buzz helps before the gym...
    But i hardly function without a toke in me.
    Also after a few cones drink lots of caffeine gives you a up kinda high,
    Used to do that before running lol.