Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working out While High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ipirical, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I play basketball high lot of running and it makes me better id say. I get tired faster when i don't smoke Weed is the Answer

2. Playing football, which I used to do on a younger age while I was blazed is the shit. I think I tackle harder when I'm blazed I don't know y...

3. When you're high, THC is in you're neurotransmitters, not you're fat.

After the high burns out, the THC then moves to you're fat cells, so no working out stoned doesn't burn out the high.

4. #24 NYC Diesel, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    The thing with running aftwr smokingh is that, it could be pretty exciting, and even if you're a good runner, you could still be better. I dont know of that would motivate you or set you back, but it always makes me try harder anyway

a lot of people do better in sports when blazed, its pretty cool. I myself am much more fluent in soccer when im high. A lot of the things that hold you back right before u go for a tackle during football just dont present themselves as forcefully when ur high, therefore you just lay people the fuck out! WOO!

5. I love working out while high. Only because it increases my pumps and I can go for a lot longer.

But when I start sobering up I feel exhausted, so I usually like getting really high so it lasts the whole workout.

6. Yeep, that's how I always look at it. And when your trying to catch the ball over somebody, u do and just bump the shit out the other person LOL.

7. wonder what would happen weightlifting high would it be better or worse

8. I smoke and go swimming on occasion

9. I want to try blazing then lifting weights but I seem to have less physical strength while high haha

10. ive heard the same thing from 1 of my fastest buddys.... as for the thread, when im high i dont get tired no matter what i cant run out of breath its like you dont realize it or some shit.. i can just run forever

11. dude working out high is the only way to workout.. when i was a trash man a couple year's back id smoke with the other guy on the back of the truck and we'd just be running as fast as we could really hustling.. and when we where dry/ tired we'd creep at snail's pace... one of my friend's i worked with said they should supply weed for you in the morning for this job bacuse the job suck's so bad plus it give's you cotton mouth and make's you thirsty so you stay hydrated

12. working out high is retarded and I guarantee you are getting a SHITTY workout or a SHITTY high, one or the other, or you're a poser and telling yourself you're high when you're not. Like a douchebag.

Smoke AFTER. Like a smart human being.

13. i work out high all the time but only because i get high before i do anything

14. There were a couple of times where I had great workouts, but then others it just didn't feel right; I wasn't in the "zone."

Smoking after a good workout, on the other hand, feels great :smoke:

15. I like going for a run, running a couple miles, takin a couple tokes, then running back. changes the run for the better.Or when I'm doing mindless things like abs or curls I like being high. Not before any serious kind of weight though, in my experiences. Haven't really lifted in awhile though..

16. Smoking before lifting is retarded, in my opinion. It doesn't put me in any type of zone. I would rather enjoy my high relaxing rather than sweating my ass off working out.

17. working out high is a great way to increase your risk of heart attack

save your weed for AFTER your workout, as it helps with the recovery

18. I can focus so well when high. I work out high like once a week and always smoke after sessions. Working out high is equivalent to drinking jack

19. last time i got high and tried to work out it wasnt so successful

i smoked my bfs 8 arm tree bong and got stupid stoned and the whole time i just stretched instead of actually working out. felt great though haha

20. #40 fitftw, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    I really hope none of you young-ass kids kill yourselves doing 200 lb squats while high as a motherfucker or trying to run a mile in 5 minutes.

Seriously. We don't need weed to get a worse reputation. Don't be stupid. Weed accelerates your heart rate. If you're not working out like a pussy, your heart should be beating rapid as fuck during your workouts. Now add weed to the mix, and you should probably die. So knock that shit off.

Besides, you want the people at the gym to KNOW that you're high? Fuck that. I already look like a typical stoner. I'm not giving anyone the satisfaction of thinking that I must be high all the time.

Go work out drunk instead. That'll be equally as effective as working out high, meaning NOT AT ALL.