Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working out while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BroItUpDroItUp, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Never tried it. Im about to start working out again and im wondering if its fun or not. Does anyone else smoke before they work out? What about smoking after? Is it better?

Just looking to try something new, blades. :smoke:

2. Some people do, some people don't..

Personally, I don't. I'd much rather just smoke after a workout.. more accomplishing :)

3. I usually smoke after, with all the blood pumping and my heart rate up, I'd say the bud seems to hit me faster and more intensely.

4. sativa sure, indica you will go in trying to workout end up sipping water and walking around

5. Probably not the best idea, I have tried it before.

You just get really lazy if you smoke before working out.
    Much better to smoke after and munch out on some protein bars.

6. I ALWAYS smoke a 1.5g joint before and after lifting. Before to get me focused and after to relieve post-workout soreness.

7. Depends. While weed makes you somewhat lazier and not really down to work out (at least for me), it makes working out less boring. Lifting weights or something repetitive like that is better with weed imo because you're high and thinking while working out.