Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

working out vs. the hair test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by usetotoke, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Long story short I Just got layed off and my last day is august 1. My wife is 7 months prego so I need a new job asap and I'm pretty confident my dad can hook me up with one problem is its a guarenteed hair test. Already quit smoking and I'm 64 days clean, so another 26 til I hit the 90 standard. I'm an addicted gym rat with hardly any body fat, eat clean, drink water like a fish, and sweat like I'm in a sauna . I've been taking creatine the last few months just to workout not even to try and get clean. Is there a chance I might already be ok to test for hair? Workouts are religious 5 days a week intense and I'm 5'11'' 220 if that makes a difference.