Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working out-smoking before or after?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SplitGenetics, Apr 6, 2011.

1. So latly I've been lifting a lot of weights, and I puff before I lift, but a lot of people are telling me it wears off quick because of your heart pumping harder and you start to sweat.. Anybody know about that? And I was wondering other peoples output on it, & if you lift weights & puff, lemme know what you do.. comments much appreciated.

2. I like vaping before it gives me an extra push, BUT you've never felt relaxing until you pushed yourself to exhaustion, then lighting up. Your bodys just like, aahh :smoke:

3. After, it's much nicer. But if you smoke before get right into the workout or you'll get lazy

The endorphine release goes well with the marijuana

4. yea your right. just smoke afterwards. When you smoke after working out you'll get higher

5. #5 SplitGenetics, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I vape a good amount I appriciate ya input

6. #6 SplitGenetics, Apr 6, 2011
    true thanks

7. #7 GutteralShiva, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    Smoke a heavy sativa before. You won't lose the high... Unless you workout for three hours or only take a tiny hit before. You won't care what set you're on or how much your muscles hurt. You'll know your body is on fire but won't care and will keep going. Then smoke a heavy indica afterwards.

8. i like to hit a j after a intense workout, it helps my body relax AND i get the munchies so i punish food which replenishes the energy i lost

9. Theres no point smoking before a workout, you will just work off the high. But smoking afterwards is niceeeeee.

10. I lift 4 dAYS a week and smoke before everytime.. Idk for me it doesnt make me lazy or anything like that if anything i lift harder when high :)..ill usually take a couple Bts and head out

11. yeah I agree, smoking afterwards is real nice Always puff right after a workout.

12. #12 SplitGenetics, Apr 6, 2011
    Yeah same puffing before doesnt seem to effect me negativly at all.. doesnt really slow me down much.

13. I sincerely disagree.

14. I couldn't imagine blazing before working out. I'd lift one dumbbell then be like fuck this, I'm going home.

15. i think its better to workout THEN get high as a method of relaxation.

i workout in the evening every night so generally i have my workout, shower, then puff, then to the bedroom for tv until im out cold.

smoking BEFORE working out makes the workout harder as the high wants you to just relax..

granted you could smoke a racy sativa and see if that doesnt give you a kick in your ass but i think its more beneficial to smoke AFTER the workout. working out high to me is the same as working out drunk...something im not willing to do.

16. this is how i feel about sex after smoking...

i find that no matter how much i smoke...if i have sex and bust...the 1st thing that happens after i bust is i realize im 100% sober again. idk why this happens but i noticed it...very weird.

17. #18 SplitGenetics, Apr 6, 2011
    True true i feel ya.. I agree somwhat but I feel I have no problem working out after puffin.. But smoking afterwards is more effeciant

18. BTW working out right now ladies & gentleman... and I gotta say Im feeling NICE from the Buddha. ;)

19. yup i vape with my workout routine

its fun