Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WalkingHigh, Feb 16, 2018.

• Like Like x 2
  1. The key is to be high all the time. Then you’re not necessarily stoned. Just beautiful. And nobody knows the difference.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. I used to get high with a friend before i started work every day, the manager even joked with me about being high lol he didn't care though because he knew i did the job well even if i was stoned :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Depends where I'm working. At the moment I don't work so I can't tell ya. But I worked in one place and most of the place was abandoned so about a group of 6 to 9 of us used to go upto the 3rd floor and smoke weed. Some places I've got high on a lunch break with a friend but that's because my friend at work got high every lunch break i usually tend to get high if a friend at work is. If not then I can make do with a cigarette ha ha

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Everyone is getting high at work too. Not just me personally (out in the car at lunch break for example) but once when exiting a gas station I swore I smelled one of the cashiers take a hit outside behind the dumpster. I was downwind of him when I exited the door and smelled that skunky smoke - I just laughed and went out to my car as the guy walked around the corner of the building and went back inside.

5. Well put man

• Like Like x 2
  6. im a service tech. i fix stuff all day. i find the days where i dont get high i over think shit. when i go there stoned, i slow down and actually think about the problem. the only time i actively avoid smoking is when i have scheduled jobs at the prison. you ever went to a prison stoned? worst experience ever.

• Like Like x 2
  7. oh bro. im was up on a roof and i could heard the sporadic coughing and lighter flicks from the dumpster of a chipotle. what was even better was i was snooping on them smoking bowls while i was on the roof smoking a blunt.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. At the top of a 40 foot ladder with both hands in high voltage that's live the last thing I wanted to be was stoned so NO.
    Stoned at work = Stone Dead !!
    Field Electrician for 30 years.
    :coolalt:
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. I always hated going to work stoned, especially the old cabinet factory, I just couldn't handle it. Some people can no problem, I would always lean over to my co-worker and say "Yo man....You think they know???" lmao. The harder I tried to be smooth about it, the worse it got.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I always smoke before work, during my break or lunch, and after work. But I work at a KFC and everybody knows I smoke and I still do my job well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Being stoned at work is part of my job description.
    Serious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not intentionally lol. If my friends and I smoke late or eat some eddy's late, I'm still relatively high for most of the morning into the early afternoon the next day.

But smoking before or during work dealing with clients all day...never.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I hate going to work high! I can't focus and think everyone knows I'm high lol. It feels weird, plus I wouldn't want to get fired.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. My last job was a lot like this. Popular most-liked car wash in a city not too far from where I'm at, worked there for about 5-6 months, and not only did they not UA, for anything, by both the main boss and the manager you would be heartily encouraged to smoke, as long as it wasn't on the property. Of course, plenty of employees *myself included* regularly would smoke behind the tunnel, and next to the detail shop. Literally everyone but one person there didn't smoke. The second that the paychecks were ready, you literally would see like a 25-car procession all descend upon our local dispensary, almost all at once, with a the exception of a few stragglers who got late break. We were the only place in town whose employees would regularly shop at the dispensary in full uniform, during the workday, we were told more than once. You would wake up, start blazing before you showed up, clock in and start working, and essentially never stop smoking in some capacity until you got home at night....only to spend the rest of that night blazing, hahaha. Good times, indeed.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  15. It is used heavy in the commercial fishing industry, blocks the mental and physical pain, I do not tolerate any other drug use on my boat though, will not work with junkies or crack heads.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm obvious when high. That's why I stopped smoking. People judge too much :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. I hope you meet nice smoking people: My friends always cheer me up saying: Just be yourself, no one will notice; use eyedrops it will make you look like normal, then all you have to do is enjoy, once I was told it is all in my head I was ready to try it,
    And maybe I’m very lucky too, but I think you can also find beautiful people if you are open to welcome them,
    If you have chance to move to a weed friendly location it’ll certainly help,
    Much blessings peace and good luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. this guy knows

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  19. I did while interning. It was mostly PR and marketing type stuff so it helped get the creative juices flowing.

Once I’m a nurse though I’d never. Not unless I’d like to lose that RN license I worked so hard for. Hospitals do not fucking play with that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2