Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working at a dispensary: some ?s

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by boobsaregreat, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Minnesota is trying to have marijuana legalized medically, and this got me thinking. If it eventually happens, the patients will need to get their medicine from the dispensaries, and what could be better than working around MJ all day and seeing all the people it benefits? So I figured I would want to work at a dispensary, and eventually operate my own. But I have some questions.

What qualifications do you need to work at a dispensary? (I was thinking of going to Oaksterdam U over the summer http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/ )

Do you need a medical card to work or operate one?

How difficult would it be to get a job working at one? Setting one up?

Is there any money to be made working at a dispensary?

Any help / links would be awesome. Thanks
    dan

2. Yes you need your medical card to operate one

Getting a job at one is hard because think about it, TONS of people would love to have that job, also setting one up is tricky because getting it off the ground is harder than you think..two in town here have closed down in the past year.

Not sure if there is any money to be made in working a dispensary unless you own it..but I have no idea really