Workin Out

Discussion in 'General' started by Ardfoe8, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Anyone hear work out on a consistent basis (several times a week)? If so, do you do cardio work or weight lifting?

2. i workout man, even bruce lee who trained all the time smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes, but smoked it still. But, i just do variations of push ups, and sit ups, and all that sort. No local gyms, so have to improvise

3. I do both, I got weights downstairs and i do cardio. But i dont do it consitantly anymore. I do it for a few months in a row consitantley, Then i end up takin a month or two off being lazy then get back at it again.

4. Come On what type of question is that its like asking a computer geek how many girls has he slept with

5. I lift weights, when I first started I went on and off so I didn't really have that much gains, but now I'm starting to do it consistently.

6. I had to take a fucking basketball class at my college to convince myself to start working out...havent been in like a month though, I used to work out all the fucking time.

7. i weight lift now but damn its hard to smoke and work out to be honest i aint gonna lie but shit my girl makes me so ya know lol

ima try to start runnin again next month.........not lookin forward to that one !

8. I used to lift but school got in the way so now I gained some pounds but now I ave a more relaxed schduel and I am on amphetamines so I should loose some pounds and get my muscle back soon.

9. i used to to lift about 2-3 times a week and do cardio once a week

but i havent touched a weight since i tweaked my back.

10. i do 20 ib dumbbells all the time when im bored blazed etc..

i do pushups,crunches a also i try to stay in good shape:D .

11. i can curl a 20 lb with my pinky :p
    But, it is very hard to workout and be a stoner at the same time, wanna know how they pulled that off in american beauty :p

12. monday, wednesday, friday - "push" exercises, such as bench press, military press, tricep extensions, dumbbells flies, pushups, etc.
    tuesday, thursday, saturday - "pull exercises", such as leg workouts, eazy curl bar, lat pulls, pullups, etc.
    sunday - off

^^all workout-days are atleast an hour long..

i also work my abs every day (monday thru sunday).