workaholics

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mr. Dank, Apr 7, 2011.

1. funniest show ive seen in a long time i hope the premier is as good as that mini episode was

2. hell yeah player Im gonna smoke a fat one and dvr this shit tonight Ill report back

3. decent so far, had a few laughs

4. I thought it was pretty damn funny. of course im drunk too

5. Urine analyst - "drug test time"
    Long haired stoner - "Ohhh I'm excited what kind of drugs are we testing? :)"

Lmao I was laughing so hard when I saw that. Another good one was when they were at the guys house while he was watching a movie and he told them to "shut the cock up!"

6. Yeah i watch this show i think its good i like Anders Holm he is amazing in the show....

7. Poop dollar! Sunday funday! Getting little kids urine for drug tests! All but one of these things describe me and my friends :D haha.

Definitely one of the funniest things i've seen in awhile, this could either blow up or get a "Its Always Sunny" cult following for awhile, then get mainstream.

8. Hahahha I think this show is great. Def one of my favorites already I can tell. That long haired stoner when he was crawling through the vents and roof all ninja status lol.

9. LOL, the POOP DOLLAR!

Oh my god, this show is so hilarious. I have a feeling it won't have a long runtime. But I'm crossing my fingers.

SO funny.

10. I'm watching it again and it's still funny so it's a keeper. I hope it won't be the next secret girlfriend

11. man i love this show

12. Only caught the last couple min from my dvr on the next show looked so funny tho all I saw was a lab tech gettin fired for screwing up on the ua then them gettin the news about the hair test looked soooo funny tho god damn

13. I thought it was pretty good. I was laughing when they're all walkin down the street smokin a blunt as the lady is listing all the drugs they all tested positive for cause of that long haired guy.

14. clutch show. my group of friends always jokes about how our life is secretly a tv show...this is that show....including hitting the joint before going to solicit little kids for clean pee

15. i think you could be wrong..

think about it. it's right after south park, and right before stewart/colbert

thats like 4 hours straight of quality comedy on one channel and it's in between all these really popular long-running successful shows

first episode was pretty damn good. i still love this part the best:
    "dude how are we gonna get clean piss when everyone over 12 smokes weed now?"
    *they look at eachother for a few seconds and then scene switches to them pulling up outside of a playground*
    "hey kids who's gotta pee!?"
    *chaos ensues*

16. Best test in the west Robby!

I can't wait to get deep inside that urinary tract of a river of pee and see what kind of mistakes Youv been making in your own life!

17. i just so happened to turn on the pilot while i was smokin a nice bowl. funny ass show.

18. It's on right now.... Your know what else freaked me out? A picture of your dick aunders I got it in a text!

19. I thought it was great, can't wait till the next episode.

20. I was trying to save the last of my beer until the next episode. but drank it all sunday.
    damn